DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 27, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #5,461 of 22,021
many albums don't play in the correct track order in native mango player. some do, some don't. haven't noticed any pattern to why some do and some don't. all album track file names are labeled starting with track number, and all track meta data includes track number. is this a known bug?

You can check the thread below for identified bugs for DX200 and if your s aren't listed you may comment so Artpiggo our man will list for you.

We are certain that Paul and Ibasso are working very hard to improve and fix these.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/838997/ibasso-dx200-bug-thread-post-any-firmware-bugs-issues-here

Mar 27, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #5,462 of 22,021
many albums don't play in the correct track order in native mango player. some do, some don't. haven't noticed any pattern to why some do and some don't. all album track file names are labeled starting with track number, and all track meta data includes track number. is this a known bug?

We are working to correct this in an firmware update.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 27, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #5,463 of 22,021
Is anyone using an iOS device as a remote with the DX200?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 27, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #5,464 of 22,021
Hi I'm interested in getting the DX200 since it ticks most of the boxes of what I want in my DAP which includes Tidal streaming and portability. Im currently using the NW-ZX2 and im enjoying it but am looking for an upgrade. Here I have a few questions.
1. How stable Tidal or Spotify is on this and does it support offline mode well? This is a deal breaker for me.
2. How well does the stock amp module pair up with sensitive iems such as the SE846 and the UERR. Will they hiss?
3. My other option if the DX200 is not for me will be to get a Chord Mojo to be paired with my spare iPhone 6 on airplane mode as a transport. Will this option be better than the DX200 in terms of of reliability and SQ?
4. If anyone owns a ZX2 here would you mind comparing them for me?

Thats all. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
smily_headphones1.gif

3 I don't have an Iphone, so my question is if an Iphone has an easy way to expand the memory?
Otherwise you are limited to the Iphones' memory.

The DX 200 has a slot for micro sd. 

Mar 27, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #5,465 of 22,021
Tidal is very stable on my DX200 and Offline works just fine. I don't use Spotify so can't comment on that.

Mar 27, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #5,466 of 22,021
Hi, I bough DX200 today and trying to get it to work now. Inserted new 256 and 128Gb SanDisk micro SD card and tried to format it but DX200 fails  to do it. It says it doesn't support SanDisk cards. What am I doing wrong?

Mar 27, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #5,467 of 22,021
Hi, I bough DX200 today and trying to get it to work now. Inserted new 256 and 128Gb SanDisk micro SD card and tried to format it but DX200 fails  to do it. It says it doesn't support SanDisk cards. What am I doing wrong?

Are you formatting it as internal storage or... the other option (I forget the name... portable storage?). The internal storage formatting didn't work for me, the other one did.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:00 AM Post #5,468 of 22,021
So I've had ghost swiping and random presses/ misbehaving screen on 3 occasions now (using daily since Jan 25th). The first time I thought cleaning the screen helped but I am no longer so sure that was the cure. However, and you may think I am crazy for suggesting this, there does seem to be a pattern to when it happens. The first time, I was auditioning iems at a local shop. The second time, some auditioning at a friends house. And the last time was at the Headroom show in London last weekend, again auditioning different headphones. Each time the problem has rendered the unit pretty much unusable.
So here's me wondering, could this issue be set off by the insertion / removal of headphones from the 3.5mm single ended socket? I always do this with the unit on, but maybe I should turn it off each time. Any thoughts? Could this be a real thing or is it just that the Dx200 wants to embarrass me when im showing it off to friends and other enthusiasts?!

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #5,470 of 22,021
Are you formatting it as internal storage or... the other option (I forget the name... portable storage?). The internal storage formatting didn't work for me, the other one did.

You are right "Internal storage" doesn't work for me either. Tried "Portable" option and it works fine which is strange though. Thanks for advice!

Mar 28, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #5,472 of 22,021
Hello, someone experiences problems in the connection as dac and sd on your computer in Windows and Mac?
Android everything works without problems, but in mangonos I have problems

SD card reader option does not work on Windows and Mac
DAC work on Mac but not in Windows

Mar 28, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #5,473 of 22,021
Hello, someone experiences problems in the connection as dac and sd on your computer in Windows and Mac?
Android everything works without problems, but in mangonos I have problems

SD card reader option does not work on Windows and Mac
DAC work on Mac but not in Windows

Yes, card reader function does not work in Mango Player mode on Mac.
Have you installed driver for Windows to use as DAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back