DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 12, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #2,387 of 22,021
The dx200 is unavailable anywhere in Europe or the US with no firm indication of when it will be available. It is not even available on the iBsso website (my preferred source).

We are looking at a long wait before we get a critical mass of owners who can review and compare. I lost patience a long time ago and plumped for the DPX1. I would be looking for very powerful arguments to consider upgrading........

Jan 12, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #2,388 of 22,021
Listen to Mim and no silly comments, he knows what he's talking about!
I mean that in all seriousness, not being sarcastic or something btw.
I have no clue what I am talking about, I just have my pet monkey assemble audiophile words and then I type them (and yes I am a monkey and I have a pet monkey, if goofy and pluto can do it, so can I).

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #2,389 of 22,021
I have no clue what I am talking about, I just have my pet monkey assemble audiophile words and then I type them (and yes I am a monkey and I have a pet monkey, if goofy and pluto can do it, so can I).

Hilarious bro!

Steve from NYC

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #2,390 of 22,021

Ooops. Mimouille didn't realise there's a secret webcam in his house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IahEqXF_o

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #2,391 of 22,021

Ooops. Mimouille didn't realise there's a secret webcam in his house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IahEqXF_o

OK that actually made me laugh out loud. We haven't had a good funny commercial like that in awhile!

Steve from NYC 

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #2,392 of 22,021
I'm going to be COMPLETELY off-topic here, but relative to subwoofer discussion (vibrations and pushing the air) and while being a diehard Howard Stern fanatic (hey now!), he (Howard) celebrated today 30 year anniversary since his Private Parts movie bit where one of his female listeners sat on the speaker/subwoofer connected to the radio while he was generating very low frequency impulses by blowing into the mic.  According to the sound bit, I think there were some very pleasurable frequencies below 20Hz :D

OK, back on topic of DX200 which I can't wait to get an opportunity to test!!!
:beerchug:
I bet those frequencies went down to noin. Totally organic.

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #2,393 of 22,021
Finally a video on YouTube so you can see it in action, truly beautiful UI and super speed. Congrats to iBasso for a very slick and modern DAP.

Jan 12, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #2,394 of 22,021
  Finally a video on YouTube so you can see it in action, truly beautiful UI and super speed. Congrats to iBasso for a very slick and modern DAP.

In android, everything is smooth and responsive.
But @Paul - iBasso please make Mango system as good as android's one!
The sound quality is much better on Mango.

Jan 12, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #2,398 of 22,021
  In android, everything is smooth and responsive.
But @Paul - iBasso please make Mango system as good as android's one!
The sound quality is much better on Mango.

We are currently working on a new FW for a few bugs and to speed up everything. We want this to be a DX200 that everyone will enjoy.
  Seriously....no. Two kids around the house is enough monkeying around!

Sometimes monkeys can be easier than kids.
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 12, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #2,399 of 22,021

We are currently working on a new FW for a few bugs and to speed up everything. We want this to be a DX200 that everyone will enjoy.
Sometimes monkeys can be easier than kids.
smile.gif

For sure ! I have one small bug, not sure if it is a bug. I want to disable the lock screen because it annoys me, but when I disable it in android, it remains effective.

My second issue is sensitiveness of the touch screen. I often need to press twice to get a reaction. Is it due to the protection you put on it, or can it be made more sensitive through firmware setting?

Thanks

Jan 12, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #2,400 of 22,021
  For sure ! I have one small bug, not sure if it is a bug. I want to disable the lock screen because it annoys me, but when I disable it in android, it remains effective.

My second issue is sensitiveness of the touch screen. I often need to press twice to get a reaction. Is it due to the protection you put on it, or can it be made more sensitive through firmware setting?

Thanks

Yes both of the issues are being addressed.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back