DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 22, 2017 at 11:15 PM Post #2,852 of 22,021
But this is a critical issue, they should cancel their CNY holiday!
biggrin.gif

LOL!!!
beyersmile.png

Jan 22, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #2,853 of 22,021
But this is a critical issue, they should cancel their CNY holiday!
biggrin.gif

You are correct sir. I will contact the software guys and have them hop on a plane and help you out personally. I am sure they won't mind. Oh, what is your address?
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 22, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #2,855 of 22,021

You are correct sir. I will contact the software guys and have them hop on a plane and help you out personally. I am sure they won't mind. Oh, what is your address?
smile.gif

Hahaa!

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Happy Lunar New Year to all at iBasso and it's team.

May the year 2017 brings abundance of joy and blessings and may the sales of DX200 exceed expectations (and more). May iBasso stay true to the love of music, purest of sound and continue to give the market a competitive alternative. Many happy returns!

Jan 23, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #2,856 of 22,021
Anyone has HM901s to compare?

Jan 23, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #2,858 of 22,021
Thanks to the user manual, now I found the way to lock the volume wheel (and the side buttons). It feels much safer to put it in my pocket and move around while listening
gs1000.gif

However, I found a little issue. When I play the musics in playlist and shuffle mode, sometimes the start of the musics will cutoff when changing tracks. Any other people also got this issue also?

Jan 23, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #2,859 of 22,021
  Thanks to the user manual, now I found the way to lock the volume wheel (and the side buttons). It feels much safer to put it in my pocket and move around while listening
gs1000.gif

However, I found a little issue. When I play the musics in playlist and shuffle mode, sometimes the start of the musics will cutoff when changing tracks. Any other people also got this issue also?

same issue.

Jan 23, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #2,860 of 22,021
With all due respect, who made you the review police? We all know...or should know that everyone's taste in sound is different. There is no perfect DAP, there are no perfect cans, and there are no perfect reviews. As for people being "burned" by some people's reviews...it's happened to most of us concerning something audio related at least once. That doesn't make it ok to be elitist or an audio snob. There are people here who have phenomenal gear who don't brag about it. There are people here who's mastery of the English language isn't that great. Sometimes their thoughts aren't correctly transmitted onto their review. My point was simply that no one has the right to disavow someone's thoughts, impressions, or ideas about a product because his or her gear doesn't meet your standards. Ultimately, the onus is on the reader, not the reviewer to be responsible for their purchase and not blame it on someone's lack of audio professionalism. 

I respect your right to feel how you do, I just find it to be snobbish in delivery. No disrespect to you or yours.

Steve from NYC

Can I report this to the moderator of this thread?

I feel like I've been singled out and victimised because someone has a negative impression of me because of my English? That's discrimination in the most obvious way.

And sounding so forgiving and generous after that rant is very elitist in my books.

I'm sorry Steve but this is not acceptable.

An apology is in order else we can take this to the moderators.

I really apologise to everyone and Paul for this matter. It seems my opinion is regarded unacceptable and elitist by one reader and I'm getting flamed for it. Not letting this go off.

Moderator please advise. Thank you.

Jan 23, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #2,861 of 22,021

Jan 23, 2017 at 2:45 AM Post #2,862 of 22,021
Can I report this to the moderator of this thread?

I feel like I've been singled out and victimised because someone has a negative impression of me because of my English? That's discrimination in the most obvious way.

And sounding so forgiving and generous after that rant is very elitist in my books.

I'm sorry Steve but this is not acceptable.

An apology is in order else we can take this to the moderators.

I really apologise to everyone and Paul for this matter. It seems my opinion is regarded unacceptable and elitist by one reader and I'm getting flamed for it. Not letting this go off.

Moderator please advise. Thank you.

I hope we can all move on from this. I don't like to see people upset. We always need to try hard to understand each other and what we are saying. Respect is important. We come from many different countries and backgrounds here. Let us all think about that and the reason we are here to enjoy music and to discuss this common joy. Life is hard enough in this world. Music can be wonderful and I hope we can all share this together through respectful dialogue and consideration.

Jan 23, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #2,863 of 22,021
I hope we can all move on from this. I don't like to see people upset. We always need to try hard to understand each other and what we are saying. Respect is important. We come from many different countries and backgrounds here. Let us all think about that and the reason we are here to enjoy music and to discuss this common joy. Life is hard enough in this world. Music can be wonderful and I hope we can all share this together through respectful dialogue and consideration.

Hi Paul,
If everyone thinks as you do, I would have happily continued this topic and asking how soon can we get stocks in Singapore, whether other android players apk can be installed and whether an amp module with 4.4mm song balanced jack he available.

Instead I'm now being victimised because of one person's perception of myself, my language and putting words into my mouth that I've not said.

I can be very accommodating but I will not allow myself to be cyber bullied.

Jan 23, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #2,865 of 22,021
My DX200 went onboard for delivery this morning, drove around all day inside a courier van (from 9:30am to 6pm) then went back to the closet depot (13klm away).

Disappointed and a little frustrated with courier services these last few weeks. Here's hoping it makes it tomorrow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back