DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 6, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #21,453 of 22,021
You can definitely do this even if the DX200 doesn’t start, you will have to follow the instructions in the download though. Not difficult just A it different.
The DX200 is not being recognized by the Android File Transfer app. I think that even though the circle with the wavy image appears that it is about 50% charged, it is actually 0% charged.

Any suggestions?

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #21,454 of 22,021
I did that but got stuck and can’t even access to my musics. Now I have to send my DX220 back to ibasso. :frowning2:
That sucks :triportsad:

Can't speak for the DX220, but have had no issues on the DX200. I would reach out to Lurker via PM and see if you can resolve it there first so you don't have to wait for it to get sent back to you.

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:03 PM Post #21,455 of 22,021
The DX200 is not being recognized by the Android File Transfer app. I think that even though the circle with the wavy image appears that it is about 50% charged, it is actually 0% charged.

Any suggestions?
You are following the instructions and have the Dx200 turned off and disconnected from the computer? Then you hold the ‘play’ button, then plug it in while still holding the ‘play’ button?
You do this while the transfer app is open.

If you are then you should try charging it over night to make sure it has battery and again try tomorrow.

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:25 PM Post #21,456 of 22,021
You are following the instructions and have the Dx200 turned off and disconnected from the computer? Then you hold the ‘play’ button, then plug it in while still holding the ‘play’ button?

If you are then you should try charging it over night to make sure it has battery and again try tomorrow.

This way didn’t work for me too. I had to flash Android Oreo 8.1 the second previous version with Android tool 2-3 times with Factory reset but then finally I got it. I then flashed Lurker add-on of that FW version then update the new FW version for amp9 then update the new Lurker add-on.
Now it is working like a charm. I think you would need to be patient but mainly taking breaks in between because the whole process will get you in the nerve easily.

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:53 PM Post #21,457 of 22,021

Unfortunately this did not work for me. Every time I hold the power button to turn the DX200 on, I get the "DX200" sign on the screen and then it just shuts off. I have used multiple cables to make sure it is not a cable problem with the charging. Also used multiple cables to connect to the computer for Android File Transfer.

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #21,458 of 22,021
Unfortunately this did not work for me. Every time I hold the power button to turn the DX200 on, I get the "DX200" sign on the screen and then it just shuts off. I have used multiple cables to make sure it is not a cable problem with the charging. Also used multiple cables to connect to the computer for Android File Transfer.
You leave the dx200 off while you try to use the file transfer

Jul 6, 2019 at 9:03 PM Post #21,459 of 22,021
You leave the dx200 off while you try to use the file transfer
The Android File Transfer app does not acknowledge the DX200, nor does the Device Manager.

Jul 7, 2019 at 1:02 AM Post #21,460 of 22,021
Problem fixed.

It finally started charging at 2% and when it got up to about 80%, I gave it to my nephew to do the two updates for me. I'll test it out tomorrow but so far the screens look much sharper and it operates more smoothly than before.

Jul 7, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #21,461 of 22,021

Thanks for your help Pictograms.

Now that I have finally updated and noticed there is "APKPure" and "CoolApk", how can I use them? Are they basically like Google Playstore? What is the difference between the two? Thanks.

And do any of you use the DX200 as a dac only by connecting it to your laptop via the USB-C at the top of the DX200? Mine seems to disconnect easily when it gets moved around and sometimes it is difficult to get it to be acknowledged by the laptop. Does anyone else have this problem? I hope to resolve these problems because I much prefer the dac of the DX200 over the Hugo when pairing with the Masskobo 424. It's very clean, punchy on the bass and crisp on the highs compared to the Hugo (opposite in each of those three characteristics).

Jul 7, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #21,462 of 22,021

Now that I have finally updated and noticed there is "APKPure" and "CoolApk", how can I use them? Are they basically like Google Playstore? What is the difference between the two? Thanks.

And do any of you use the DX200 as a dac only by connecting it to your laptop via the USB-C at the top of the DX200? Mine seems to disconnect easily when it gets moved around and sometimes it is difficult to get it to be acknowledged by the laptop. Does anyone else have this problem? I hope to resolve these problems because I much prefer the dac of the DX200 over the Hugo when pairing with the Masskobo 424. It's very clean, punchy on the bass and crisp on the highs compared to the Hugo (opposite in each of those three characteristics).
Sound like your USB C cable might be bad. They are really touchy, I would try a couple more.

Jul 8, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #21,465 of 22,021

Sorry I’m not going to be much help here, I never used APKPure or CoolApK, but I believe the difference comes down to preference and what is available. They are like googleplay probably just a google on what they are would be faster than me trying to explain.
I also only stream to my Dx200 wirelessly so don’t have any comment on the wire... except it sounds to me like you have a worn wire or some dirt in the jack. If you have compressed air you can clean out the USB port on the DX200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back