1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431
1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439
Next

Last
  1. Rayzilla
    Thanks again for coming through with your suggestions.

I am supposed to be on summer vacation here in Toronto but instead, I am spending most of my days working on a couple of online courses for my Ontario teaching certification. :frowning2:

I will Google to find out the differences and similarities between APKPure and CoolApK and then go according to what I find.

I have tried another cable and all seems to be fine now but I will see if there is some dirt in the USB-C jack of the DX200.

Pictograms likes this.
  2. axax
    [​IMG]
    Hi,
    How can I find this screw ? I lost it...

3. fuhransahis
    Email @Paul - iBasso

4. singleended5863
    Questions for streaming musics on DX200TI since updating to Android 8.1 and new FW for using amp9 why could I only listen offline songs on Android OS and other app music player BUT Mango OS. I had them in Mango OS before that (Android 6.1) and everything is fine with DX220’s Mango OS. Did I do something wrong OR have done anything extra?

5. singleended5863
    Hi Paul@ibasso
    Would you help me to solve this problem? I really like listening musics in Mango OS. Thank you.

6. Olchon
    I know it’s been said before, but I just wanted to reiterate what excellent support @Paul - iBasso and iBasso themselves provide. Dropped my out of warranty dx200 on the pavement and the sound output stopped working. Sent it back to China where they fixed it straight away and posted it back the same day. And they only charged me $8 ! Fantastic service, thanks Paul.

Matpar, Gordhifi, highfell and 5 others like this.
  7. Whitigir
    This is another reason why I love Ibasso by a lot. They are not ripping off customers, and the services are top notch as in the best of the best :). I have not seen any of the so called “high-end” companies are servicing customers the way Paul and Ibasso do. This is truly “high-end” customer services

8. kalo86
    Respect for the iBasso and for the great quality for audio and customer service as well!

Gordhifi, lantian and HungryPanda like this.
  9. Darren Cotter
    Quick question. Is using Lurker's firmware the norm, or are just a small percentage using it?

10. Whitigir
    Depends on what you need ? People who want google play stores to download and use streaming service would use it as the Norm. People who mainly uses Pure MangoOS usually don’t touch anything firmware wise ? That is how I See it

AugustineNg and Layman1 like this.
  11. Darren Cotter
    Thanks.

12. Layman1
    Yup, I fall in the the latter (Pure Mango) camp.
    I update the regular FW for the UI improvements etc, but have little concept or interest in what goes on over on the Android side of things :)

13. HungryPanda
    I'm happy with stock Mango as I only use flac folders

Dobrescu George likes this.
  14. vovanopulo
    At last my long time ago ordered tube screwdriver has arrived! Seems like I'm the last one here getting it .
    Anyway to ease my pain I got some special treat. That's the single one specimen ever shipped to Ukraine so I'm happy bunny. The burn-in commences!
    20190725_212448.jpg
    20190725_175649.jpg

15. Whitigir
    Oh goodness, congratulation on the MUG! I love the MUG!

vovanopulo likes this.
First

Back
1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431
1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439
Next

Last