1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. oldmate
    Keep it mate - I still have mine. It's still an excellent compact no frills DAP with an easily replaceable battery.I still have an old iBasso amp/dac as well. The D6. Just won't die and sounds great.

The DX200 is heavily discounted atm here in AU - hopefully they drop the price even more and I can grab one. I only paid 140USD for the DX90. That's how I buy my gear - I wait.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    highfell and Whitigir like this.
  2. Benjamin6264
    I didn't see much comparison of the AMP4 vs AMP4s vs AMP8 modules; does anyone have experience using at least two of them? The description on iBasso's website makes them seem more similar than different.

3. singleended5863
    Amp4 ỉa early version of amp4s if I am not wrong. They are designed for more sweet midrange. I don’t know if amp4/amp4s can drive the headphones aka cans but amp4s can handle IEMs / CIEMs or using desktop amp with amp4s as in my situation.
    Amp8 is designed to drive the cans and also IEMs /CIEMs for more power.
    I own both before but sold the amp8 I modded as amp8W and like both their SQ.

audio123 likes this.
  4. audio123
    My take on the iBasso DX220 with comparison against the DX200. Enjoy & happy listening, as always! :)

[​IMG]

5. audio123
    FW V1.07 for DX200 is out! http://www.ibasso.com/down.php :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    AndrewH13, lantian and Pictograms like this.
  6. singleended5863
    Pictograms and audio123 like this.
  7. audio123
    Yes haha. Thank you for the correction! Hardly use the DX200 since I got the DX220 on hand :p

8. Pictograms
    Wow that firmware came out fast! I was starting to expect it to come out after amp 9

audio123 likes this.
  9. singleended5863
    Software engineer(s) at is/are always faster than hardware guys! :wink:

10. HungryPanda
    The download is not OTA but downloading slowly, I think all DX200 owners are trying at the same time

lantian likes this.
  11. audio123
    Very emotional sound with this pairing. :)

photo_2019-06-26_02-42-20.jpg

lantian and Signal2Noise like this.
  12. Signal2Noise
    What earphones/headphones are you using?

audio123 likes this.
  13. audio123
    I am using Aroma Audio flagship iem called Ace . Cheers! :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Signal2Noise, HungryPanda and cathee like this.
  14. Signal2Noise
    ^
    Too rich for my blood right now.

audio123 likes this.
  15. audio123
    All for the sound :p