1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. audio123
    No problem. Cheers! :)

majo123 likes this.
  2. audio123
    Just updated the AMP9 article with unboxing. Accessories still the same as previous AMP modules. The back surface of the AMP9 is the same as AMP1 MKII. Enjoy! :)

[​IMG]

3. benoit18
    Hi there. I read in the dx220 forum that it is possible to set the value of the volume with a max level at 100 instead of 150 in Android mode. Is it possible with the dx200 ? Thanks in advance.

4. Pictograms
    Will firmware come out for dx200/150 to optimize for amp 9? Or will it be a Dx220 only amp?

immortalsoul likes this.
  5. netjohnston
    I have updated the DX200 to 1.05.036 with Lukers add-on and am happy with the HiByMmusic app embedded in USB Audio app. Other than UAPP what music apps are compatible with USB Audio?

6. immortalsoul
    Is lbasso going to release new firmware for DX200 to support the new Amp9? I am interested in purchasing the amp for my DX200 when is going to be available but I need to know if Ibasso is still going to make firmware updates for DX200 . I hope they don't forget about us people that have the DX200

7. Paul - iBasso
    Of course we will not forget you. We are working on an update for the DX200 and DX150 so the AMP9 will work with them.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    dafos58, chungjun, Glasha and 4 others like this.
  8. singleended5863
    Please release the FW for amp9 with simple steps to download and upload (also for DX200Ti?) OR maybe OTA if it is possible. Thank you.

9. immortalsoul
    Thank you for your fast response. Is the new firmware going to include the new mango app from DX220?

Glasha likes this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    Man, I love it when the support looks like this for a product :)

11. Rayzilla
    I can't wait to try the AMP9 when it gets released.

In the meanwhile, I would like to know if any of the balanced amp modules have a Line Out. I would like to use the DX200 as dac and transport only but not the amp, and use an external amp.

12. fuhransahis
    Amp 3 is the only module with balanced line out (2.5mm)

Rayzilla likes this.
  13. Rayzilla
    Ok. I have the AMP3 but I don't think I have a connector that is 2.5 to 4.4. I'll have to see if I have an adaptor with 2.5 male with 4.4 female because I only have a 4.4 to 4.4 connector. I think I only have one that is 4.4 male with 2.5 female.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    fuhransahis likes this.
  14. fuhransahis
    Might be able to get one from Oriolus (aside from getting a custom-made one from PlusSound or Triton Audio)

Rayzilla likes this.
  15. Rayzilla
    I'll see if I can find one locally first. However I do not have much time as I'll be flying to Toronto for the summer break. I hope to bring as many of my toys with me as I can. :wink:

fuhransahis likes this.