DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:27 PM Post #20,881 of 22,021
3. Which of the two balanced amps have the largest 4D sound stage? I am looking for the upper end extension, microdetail and air around instruments as with the Questyle QP1R?

DX220 will have 4D soundstage: x,y,z and time dimensions. You can follow iBasso Facebook page for updates about the 4D soundstage technology.

Mar 7, 2019 at 3:48 PM Post #20,883 of 22,021
I have read about that. There is a new chip involved in using the time domain in order to be a more immersive experience. I have read of some people actually disappearing for a while and coming back fully realized and Buddha like. Not bad at all!

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #20,884 of 22,021
Wow 4d audio. Why not. I mean 3d audio is just the manipulation of the current sound. So 4d manipulates the time space continuum too. The only thing I question is how did they shrink a flux capacitor so it could fit in the DX220?

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #20,885 of 22,021
Wow 4d audio. Why not. I mean 3d audio is just the manipulation of the current sound. So 4d manipulates the time space continuum too. The only thing I question is how did they shrink a flux capacitor so it could fit in the DX220?
They never had to shrink it. It was Quantum technologies that made it, and so it could be entangled upto some Limited unlimited number of devices. Every chips will be entangled with it, and the energy consumed for 4D Audio reproductions isn’t considerably huge, not like you need to transcend space-time and penetrate realities to time warping. So, in a sense, Quantum Entanglement works out flawlessly. The Flux Cap can stay inside Ibasso manufacturing capital

Ok, I need to get my tin-foil hat on

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #20,886 of 22,021
2D layers of tungsten disulfide and tungsten diselenide to create an intricately patterned material, or superlattice and from this a set of semiconductors goes quantum, jumping ahead of anything produced. The leap forward is staggering.

Mar 7, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #20,890 of 22,021
Thank you @gc335 I will give a try but how did you download the ibasso Oreo? To PC or laptop then connect DX200 via USB-C?
You download it right from the iBasso website. There is a readme file with instruction imbedded with the download. Good luck!

Mar 7, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #20,891 of 22,021
DX220 will have 4D soundstage: x,y,z and time dimensions. You can follow iBasso Facebook page for updates about the 4D soundstage technology.

We'll see...

Does it come with a rainbow farting unicorn too? :wink:

Roflmao....I almost choked on my own saliva

LOL...I did.

2D layers of tungsten disulfide and tungsten diselenide to create an intricately patterned material, or superlattice and from this a set of semiconductors goes quantum, jumping ahead of anything produced. The leap forward is staggering.

And don't forget the dilithium crystal, flux capacitor, and 1.21 gigawatts of power!!!

Mar 8, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #20,893 of 22,021
The fourth dimension is time waiting for the actual item to be delivered to consumer.

I'm hoping we get to show it at the show in Chicago.

Mar 8, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #20,894 of 22,021
I am finally getting around to flashing the Oreo firmware, (v.1.05) but can't find Lurker0's Add-on to get the Play Store back again. I searched his GitHub site but only saw the old firmware versions. Could someone please post a link to download his latest Add-on?? I would like to install the latest firmware updates before leaving for AXPONA. Thanks!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #20,895 of 22,021
I am finally getting around to flashing the Oreo firmware, (v.1.05) but can't find Lurker0's Add-on to get the Play Store back again. I searched his GitHub site but only saw the old firmware versions. Could someone please post a link to download his latest Add-on?? I would like to install the latest firmware updates before leaving for AXPONA. Thanks!
https://github.com/Lurker00/DX200-Firmware-Add-on/releases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back