1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. jamato8 Contributor
    Thank you. I was able to download and then download up to and including MQA recordings for playing offline and it works. So have Tidal MQA on my DX200 now, cool.

fuhransahis likes this.
  2. hAbIrAbI
    Alternatively you could have also downloaded and installed Lurker0's add-on that installs the Google Play Store and then you could have installed Tidal from the Play Store.

Womaz likes this.
  3. lantian
    You simply select oflline mode for Tidal and your done, just like every other android version of Tidal.

Glasha likes this.
  4. chungjun
    Late to @Whitigir AMP8 mod party but finally adopted them (all, except for TDK Sheet). These are done with the assistance of paid technician (zero confidence with my own soldering skills).

I like what I'm hearing, the AMP8w. To me, it really does tightens up the bass and details have more presence yet never harsh. Subjectively (and based on memory, as I could no longer compare side by side now the AMP8 is modded), the bass presentation of AMP8w is where I experience more changes - solid and tight control.

I've placed order for the TDK Sheet. This I will try to apply on my own and hope it will be yield perceptible changes too (hopefully changes that are more pleasing to my ears).

Whitigir and Glasha like this.
  5. jasonho
    Congrats! Where did you get yours modded in SG?

6. Glasha
    I bought a 512GB Samsung microSD card, what format do you choose? NTFS or FAT32?

7. Whitigir
    I just tossed it into my PC, copied music, and go on with it...no cues about the format LOL

Glasha likes this.
  8. hAbIrAbI
    I formatted it in exFAT.

Glasha likes this.
  9. EggofSound
    I am poor at English and I used Google's translation. Write/PM gave discomfort to everyone. I will stop now.
    I'm sorry.

Tweety 99 and obileye obiyemi like this.
  10. Whitigir
    No worry, we are all comfy here :). Keep up the communication !

DroidSkin and Glasha like this.
  11. Paul - iBasso
    Diversity is good. Many millions of people do not speak or normally write in English. You are always welcome.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Layman1, DroidSkin, Marat Sar and 4 others like this.
  12. singleended5863
    I am also not speaking and writing in English well. However, I am still learning day by day until now.

13. icefalkon
    Hey everyone...enjoy the NYC CanJam this weekend! Wish I could be there!

Whitigir and fuhransahis like this.
  14. Glasha
    exFAT worked very well, now I have 255 GB of music, the DX200 took 7:20 minutes to scan the library though.

15. mbusby
    Don't worry. I only speak Texan and my wife can hardly understand what I am saying.