Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Nov 10, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #2,462 of 3,012
Does any of you guys need them? I feel like the T5 sits in my ear VERY well, as good as the T1. I love the fact that you can wear them down and up. Good stuff! The Titan design as just brilliant.

Actually, yes. They do make the experience better for me with the newer T3 & T5. The EX1 / TITAN 1 didn't bother my ears, but I found T3 & T5 did cause soreness after awhile. The ear stabilizer help to abate that issue. I'm betting the stabilizers were in response to similar feedback from early testers in China.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #2,463 of 3,012
Actually, yes. They do make the experience better for me with the newer T3 & T5. The EX1 / TITAN 1 didn't bother my ears, but I found T3 & T5 did cause soreness after awhile. The ear stabilizer help to abate that issue. I'm betting the stabilizers were in response to similar feedback from early testers in China.

Will the stabilizers fit the t1?? :)

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #2,465 of 3,012
They look like they'd work without covering T1's vent holes, but I only had the EX1 on tour, so I'm not sure, Tom. Hopefully @Brooko or @twister6 will let you know.

I didn't get mine yet, have to pick it up and sign for it at the post office after work, if I make it on time.  Don't have T1 with me, my wife gave it away to her brother (yeah, it was bothering her that much lol!!!).  In theory T1 vs T3/T5 should have nearly the same dimensions so I don't see a problem with it.

What I'm interested in is to see if they will fit ZENs
wink.gif

Nov 10, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #2,474 of 3,012

DUNU know what they're doing! 
wink_face.gif

That's clean and tidy. I like it :D

Been a/bing the Titans and FXH30 all night. Still like the JVCs a bit more, but the Titan's massive soundstage...dang it's addicting. Bit of a bummer that this was sacrificed somewhat on the 3 and 5, but it makes sense.

Nov 11, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #2,475 of 3,012
Titan 3 is on Penon now: http://penonaudio.com/DUNU-TITAN3 ($135)

And for those who are wondering, yes, I allowed them to quote part of my review in Titan 3 to Titan 5 comparison, and No, I'm not associated in any shape or form with Penon or DUNU
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back