Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Nov 1, 2015 at 1:25 AM Post #2,447 of 3,012
Needs some visit to the optometrist
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #2,448 of 3,012
Ok, this thread needs some reviving, so here goes...

The comfort accessories that will be included with the final retail versions just arrived. As most of you guessed, they're ear stabilizers very similar to the ones on the DN2K. I popped them on the T3, took some pics, put them in my ears, and found they are very comfortable and hold the T3 in place very well. I've got the wee boys around today, so listening will have to wait.

Pics

Nov 9, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #2,451 of 3,012
  Ok, this thread needs some reviving, so here goes...

The comfort accessories that will be included with the final retail versions just arrived. As most of you guessed, they're ear stabilizers very similar to the ones on the DN2K. I popped them on the T3, took some pics, put them in my ears, and found they are very comfortable and hold the T3 in place very well. I've got the wee boys around today, so listening will have to wait.

Pics

That answers a question of usps note my wife found in our mailbox that I have to sign for some small package.  Our usps is too lazy to deliver packages that require a signature, so they just leave a note in the mailbox.  I wasn't expecting anything, but have a good idea now what it is :wink:

Nov 9, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #2,455 of 3,012
LOLZ @twister6. Signature requirement for a few pieces of silicone. I guess Dunu wanted to make darn sure we got them
wink.gif

Yep - I had to sign for mine too.  They work pretty well.

Nov 10, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #2,457 of 3,012
Glad we've all got them now.
:beerchug:

Does any of you guys need them? I feel like the T5 sits in my ear VERY well, as good as the T1. I love the fact that you can wear them down and up. Good stuff! The Titan design as just brilliant.

Nov 10, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #2,459 of 3,012
T3 and T5 don't have the venting - both are a little better.  I'm assuming you are talking about the T1?  What tips are you using?
  I do not love these headphones, a noise isolation bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back