DUNU LUNA - Impressions and Discussion
Mar 18, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #152 of 878
The vocal is not recessed at all for both male and female vocal in that Luna is not a V shaped headset.

I am currently selling my mint Luna with premium Labkable OCC silver cable at a fantastic price due to my hearing loss.
Are you selling your Fourte as well?

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #154 of 878
[snipped]
We are also introducing three new cables, first to the domestic Chinese market.

11203172.jpeg
11203173.jpeg

This cable is currently unnamed. However, it is a very high-end, mixed-strand cable, composed of gold-plated silver and a single core of pure copper.

11203174.png

This cable is going to be on a similar price point to the NOBLE, perhaps a little higher or lower, depending on how much it ends up costing us to make en masse. This will be our first pure silver cable, with 8 cores.

11203175.jpeg

This last cable, also pure silver, is more affordable, and is a 26 AWG, 4 core silver cable with individually-enameled strands (Litz wire). Its distinctive green sheath is a perfect cap off for today!

Hell yessss.

I’d be interested to know if/when these make it to the US : ).

I really liked the look of those at can jam. The silver one definitely brought out more treble details. Wish I could have tried the gold/copper one! I have no idea what it would do sound-wise.

I love reading everyone’s impressions on here btw.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #155 of 878
Hell yessss.

I really liked the look of those at can jam. The silver one definitely brought out more treble details. Wish I could have tried the gold/copper one! I have no idea what it would do sound-wise.

Please check my YouTube video of cable comparison for Dunu Luna:)

Mar 18, 2020 at 7:14 PM Post #156 of 878
Hell yessss.

Here is the link of my cable comparison for Luna:

Mar 18, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #157 of 878
Hell yessss.

Ha ha If Dunu make those cables available to China first, it will be more likely "if" than "when".

Mar 18, 2020 at 8:57 PM Post #159 of 878
Well, I don't underestimate Dunu on cable making.

I've been enjoying my VE8 daily for almost two years now, and the Hulk has come on top of every cable I've tried with them. Including the priciest offers by EA and PW.

To each his own.

Mar 18, 2020 at 8:59 PM Post #160 of 878
Well, I don't underestimate Dunu on cable making.

I've been enjoying my VE8 daily for almost two years now, and the Hulk has come on top of every cable I've tried with them. Including the priciest offers by EA and PW.

To each his own.
Have you tried Handsound zen 8? Or Plusssound Tri Copper?

Mar 19, 2020 at 1:51 AM Post #162 of 878
After 20 hours of burn in, I feel like the soundstage is bigger, the bass is more present while not being elevated, and the treble is more dynamic. I am looking forward to a fully burnt in IEM.
That wont help your hearing.

Mar 19, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #164 of 878
I use moderate volume cause i don’t it just rest there before it is sold
Its fun shopping , maybe more shopping than actually using. Best would be floor standing speakers.

Mar 19, 2020 at 8:52 AM Post #165 of 878
I will ask again, because I guess I wasn't clear before. What ear tips are folks finally settling on? I think this is a critical part to maximizing this IEM. Whether you own it or were on loan, please chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back