Double Helix Cables Thread
Jan 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #376 of 2,056

You wont regret it. Peter's been amazing.

Also:

I can see he is amazing and the customers are all happy, that's why I decided to go with him. That Spore M System is beyond me mate
happy_face1.gif

Jan 3, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #380 of 2,056
I wonder how this new cable compares to the new Whiplash gold plated silver...the thing is Peter has great service and Whiplash supposedly has crappy service. I was thinking new cables for NT6 and Roxanne.

Whiplash doesn't supposedly have crappy customer service, it IS crappy customer service. I can order it thru a local audiophile shop so I'll see what I can do with these.

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #381 of 2,056
I never ended up getting a cable with Peter, but his communications were also prompt and informative- excellent customer service and I'll probably get a cable from him soon.

I made the mistake of getting a twag cable from whiplash awhile ago and their customer service is ridiculously incompetent- like the level of incompetence that you can only find on the internet.  If he actually sold cables from a physical store location, he would've been out of business years ago.

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #386 of 2,056

Super happy with my 2nd cable from Peter. My JH16's now have a 4-foot DHC Simbiote Hybrid with RSA termination and a short RSA to 3.5mm extension.

Hey someone like me! :D

Jan 8, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #390 of 2,056
I'm very happy with Molecule SE with Peptide OCC copper able for my AKG K702 Anniversary Editions, and a set of interconnects for my Schiit Bitfrost and Lyr,

I decided I might as well finish up the combo with a DHC "Metagenome" USB Cable. It will be interesting to hear the difference from the optical connection I'm using now to connect my Mac Mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back