Double Helix Cables Thread
Jan 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #376 of 2,056

You wont regret it. Peter's been amazing.

Also:

I can see he is amazing and the customers are all happy, that's why I decided to go with him. That Spore M System is beyond me mate
happy_face1.gif

Jan 3, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #380 of 2,056
I wonder how this new cable compares to the new Whiplash gold plated silver...the thing is Peter has great service and Whiplash supposedly has crappy service. I was thinking new cables for NT6 and Roxanne.

Whiplash doesn't supposedly have crappy customer service, it IS crappy customer service. I can order it thru a local audiophile shop so I'll see what I can do with these.

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #381 of 2,056
I never ended up getting a cable with Peter, but his communications were also prompt and informative- excellent customer service and I'll probably get a cable from him soon.

I made the mistake of getting a twag cable from whiplash awhile ago and their customer service is ridiculously incompetent- like the level of incompetence that you can only find on the internet.  If he actually sold cables from a physical store location, he would've been out of business years ago.

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #386 of 2,056

Super happy with my 2nd cable from Peter. My JH16's now have a 4-foot DHC Simbiote Hybrid with RSA termination and a short RSA to 3.5mm extension.

Hey someone like me! :D

Jan 8, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #390 of 2,056
I'm very happy with Molecule SE with Peptide OCC copper able for my AKG K702 Anniversary Editions, and a set of interconnects for my Schiit Bitfrost and Lyr,

I decided I might as well finish up the combo with a DHC "Metagenome" USB Cable. It will be interesting to hear the difference from the optical connection I'm using now to connect my Mac Mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back