Do you jog with In Ear monitors ?
Aug 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #31 of 34
As long as you do not take out and re-insert while sweating...working out with any priced IEM should never be a problem.  Musicians running around under lights during live shows in 90 degree weather would do far worse.

Aug 14, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #33 of 34
Quote:
Is there really much difference between the Sport Fi S6 and the regular M6?

Hmm..a little bit I must say, I got both M6 and S6, S6 has a bit more durable cable with no microphonics, good accessory pack and as far as the sound quality is concerned , S6 is just a improvement over M6, it got more clearer mids , good treble compared to M6 but the bass and the V-Shaped signature is the same. But S6 is awesome for running and gym activity.

Aug 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #34 of 34
Quote:
I use MEElectronics Sports-Fi S6 for my Gym usage, its sweat and water resistant, cable is durable , no microphonics and the sound quality is amazing for 50$. Isolation is top class with triple flanges, V shaped sound signature with good bass, Very good accessory pack and a perfect all rounder imo. Holding up good for 6 months, never had any issue.

http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_s/397.htm

wow now these look promising & they are giving away some for free if your willing to review them.  I just recieved my Westones 2 back from warranty & looks like ive been given a replacement pair. Im very statisfied with the customer service but now make look into something less expensive & designed for sports & seal well. My problem is I want really good isolation which makes inexpensive buds not an option along with the fact they never seem to stay in my ear. I dont want to hear the music in the gym or persons foot stomping on the treadmill next to me or people talking. When i go in the gym I'm there for one reason & hate all distractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back