do WOMEN like HEAD-FI??
Jan 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #61 of 170
i had always wondered how many of the current members were female. i see lots of profile pics that could possibly scream female at me but lost of times its hard to tell. for example mine though i am 100% male.

Jan 26, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #62 of 170
Trust me, your avatar does not scream "female", it screams "guy who likes anime".

I wonder what mine screams. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #64 of 170
Jan 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #65 of 170

Quote:
i had always wondered how many of the current members were female. i see lots of profile pics that could possibly scream female at me but lost of times its hard to tell. for example mine though i am 100% male.

Quote:
Trust me, your avatar does not scream "female", it screams "guy who likes anime".

biggrin.gif

it's so feminine it's manly!

Jan 26, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #66 of 170
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Rapist

I was asking about mine, not yours mustache boy :wink:

I was thinking mine says "guy that likes naked girls with wings and a bottle of Jack"

Jan 26, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #67 of 170

Quote:

I was thinking mine says "guy that likes naked girls with wings and a bottle of Jack"

We will respect all images of Aaron Rodger's in this household :)

You're one of the few hedonist angels out there, as I see it.

Jan 26, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #68 of 170
I have not spent a ton of time in headphone audio, but am just now building up my first real rig.

I have been into audio for over 25 years, and have built many speakers and systems over the years.

My wife understands my passion for all this, and she can hear the difference between simple changes in a system, but is entirely unmotivated to participate in it.

She fought me when we bought a plasma TV, and wanted to just use the built in speakers.  I brought home a Pioneer HT receiver, and an Energy surround sound setup, and plugged it all in with my DIY sub.

No contest, she loves the sound, and will crank it up during movies - but, resists that I want to do all this.

It will likely repeat when we finish the basement.

It will be fun to put my headphones on her, and see what she thinks, when the system comes together in about a week or so.

Jan 26, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #69 of 170
Quote:
Quote:

We will respect all images of Aaron Rodger's in this household :)

You're one of the few hedonist angels out there, as I see it.

Oh, if you only knew my view on such things :p

Jan 26, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #70 of 170
Jan 27, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #72 of 170

Quote:

it is hard to tell from the avatar, and dont forget the usernames...

I dont know ANY girl in real life who doesnt think this is a weird habit to waste money/time. or, they think i should get better looking headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back