do WOMEN like HEAD-FI??
Oct 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #166 of 170
  I'd say 95 to 98 % of our members are men.

more female audio geeks would be a good thing, yes.

Yeap, and it's up to us the young generation to go out date, and woo those girls with the potential to be geeky Head Fi Gals! So we can lay the foundation for the next generation xD 

Oct 26, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #167 of 170
L3000.gif
L3000.gif
Quote:
  Yeap, and it's up to us the young generation to go out date, and woo those girls with the potential to be geeky Head Fi Gals! So we can lay the foundation for the next generation xD 

Make sure you know her favorite songs, and download them on your phone.  Something she knows and loves, that she has heard a million times, but make sure it's a good quality download.  Then take the girl to a local head-fi meet, (if she won't even go with you, then just dump her off on the corner because you're wasting your time lol) hook your phone up to a Chord Hugo and slip a pair of Audeze LCD-2's on her head.  Hit that play button...and if her eyes don't roll back in her head, while she's whispering oh my god, oh my god, and making little moaning noises...then you're fighting a losing battle 
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #168 of 170

Make sure you know her favorite songs, and download them on your phone.  Something she knows and loves, that she has heard a million times, but make sure it's a good quality download.  Then take the girl to a local head-fi meet, (if she won't even go with you, then just dump her off on the corner because you're wasting your time lol) hook your phone up to a Chord Hugo and slip a pair of Audeze LCD-2's on her head.  Hit that play button...and if her eyes don't roll back in her head, while she's whispering oh my god, oh my god, and making little moaning noises...then you're fighting a losing battle 
wink.gif

YES Ma'am, gentle men let me share you the best advice my mother ever gave me "it's often best to ask a honest women, how best to please another honest women" so uhh yea WILL DO

Though I had a friend of mine I attempted to date [before she introduced me to her Boy Friend xD he was cool though] and we listened to a lot of her favorite music together. She appreciated, but was already in a committed relationship xD

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #169 of 170
  YES Ma'am, gentle men let me share you the best advice my mother ever gave me "it's often best to ask a honest women, how best to please another honest women" so uhh yea WILL DO

Though I had a friend of mine I attempted to date [before she introduced me to her Boy Friend xD he was cool though] and we listened to a lot of her favorite music together. She appreciated, but was already in a committed relationship xD

Yes, it always helps to make sure she's single 
wink.gif
 The LCD-2's are amazingly powerful and I think they're made with magic fairy dust (Audeze calls it fazor, but whatever lol), but I don't know if they are quite enough to get women to forget they already have a boyfriend....BUT, if Audeze ever comes out with an even better headphone....
L3000.gif

eek.gif

wink_face.gif

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #170 of 170

Yes, it always helps to make sure she's single 
wink.gif
 The LCD-2's are amazingly powerful and I think they're made with magic fairy dust (Audeze calls it fazor, but whatever lol), but I don't know if they are quite enough to get women to forget they already have a boyfriend....BUT, if Audeze ever comes out with an even better headphone....
L3000.gif

eek.gif

wink_face.gif

pfff xD

I've moved on lol, though I got a chance to let my last Ex listen to my D2k, an she was impressed. Though I have a bad habbit of finding girls in relationships... only to wind up dumped once the Boy Friend get's his head out of his arse xD that or I move 100 miles away

Either way though, Magic Fairy Dust sounds about right for the Fazor Tech 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back