do WOMEN like HEAD-FI??
Jan 27, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #76 of 170

Quote:
my women couldn't care less about my music or my headphones
tongue.gif
...but its ok, I love how they smell, feel etc
very_evil_smiley.gif

The headphones, of course :) Girls are gross, duh, they have cooties.

Jan 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #78 of 170
Lawllll
I had a good laugh at some of these witty posts.
Just don't let the missus catch you posting about her. 

Jan 29, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #81 of 170
Mine doesn't care much for head-fi or the gear, but when I let her listen to my setup she tends to enjoy it. Similarly to others, she probably couldnt tell the difference between the hd600 and her earbuds.

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #82 of 170

Quote:
Quote:
i had always wondered how many of the current members were female. i see lots of profile pics that could possibly scream female at me but lost of times its hard to tell. for example mine though i am 100% male.

it is hard to tell from the avatar, and dont forget the usernames...

I dont know ANY girl in real life who doesnt think this is a weird habit to waste money/time. or, they think i should get better looking headphones.

do you find it a weird habit or a waste of time to purchase, listen to, and/or dance to "danceable music?"

Jan 29, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #83 of 170

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i had always wondered how many of the current members were female. i see lots of profile pics that could possibly scream female at me but lost of times its hard to tell. for example mine though i am 100% male.

it is hard to tell from the avatar, and dont forget the usernames...

I dont know ANY girl in real life who doesnt think this is a weird habit to waste money/time. or, they think i should get better looking headphones.

do you find it a weird habit or a waste of time to purchase, listen to, and/or dance to "danceable music?"

interesting you ask...

you think it could be any relation?

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #84 of 170
Without question my wife's ear for fidelity is better than mine, but in the end it just doesn't matter all that much to her. When I audition my latest audio whim and she's not into it, it's usually a sign that I'm on the wrong track.

Jan 30, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #85 of 170

Quote:
Getting totally off topic here :wink:

From my experience, none of the girls I dated liked Head-Fi all that much, mostly they're like "Oh, you're on THAT SITE again... I need attention, give me attention!"

That's because your relationships weren't long enough :wink: I used to HATE HATE HATE that my husband played D&D each and every Sunday. (And, no, not because it makes him a giant geek!) Now that we've been together over nine years and married 7 1/2, I'm like, "Go! Have a good time! I'll be shopping" :)

Jan 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #86 of 170
Quote:
Quote:

From my experience, none of the girls I dated liked Head-Fi all that much, mostly they're like "Oh, you're on THAT SITE again... I need attention, give me attention!"

That's because your relationships weren't long enough :wink: I used to HATE HATE HATE that my husband played D&D each and every Sunday. (And, no, not because it makes him a giant geek!) Now that we've been together over nine years and married 7 1/2, I'm like, "Go! Have a good time! I'll be shopping" :)

I'm not sure about that, over 5 years :wink:  Started off fine with "go ahead and geek out with the headphones and building your little amps", later it was "sure, it's nice you build stuff, but I want attention now!" :p

Jan 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #88 of 170
Jan 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #90 of 170

Quote:

Quote:

LOL...he could be doing a lot worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back