DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions
Dec 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #1,306 of 4,464
i hate waiting. 

Ha... That's just like me waiting for the toxic cable's waiting time to shorten to 4 to 6 week before I will decide to place an order. Ironically, I will have gotten one or two by now if I had ordered in the first place. At the back of my mind, I think it is just an excuse I gave myself so that I won't spend on the toxic cable since I already have the Black Dragon v2 cable.

Dec 7, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #1,307 of 4,464
I got my Stratus today. While I have not had time to spend quantity time with it - we are having my wife's bday party - The few moments that I had with it blow my mind away. I liked it when I heard it at a local meet but hearing it in my system with my music is something else. This thing is clearly very special. Third Eye you were not lying - it will be a fun weekend, for sure .

Thank you Donald!

Dec 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #1,308 of 4,464
I got my Stratus today. While I have not had time to spend quantity time with it - we are having my wife's bday party - The few moments that I had with it blow my mind away. I liked it when I heard it at a local meet but hearing it in my system with my music is something else. This thing is clearly very special. Third Eye you were not lying - it will be a fun weekend, for sure .

Thank you Donald!

you are a lucky man 
beerchug.gif

Dec 8, 2013 at 6:56 AM Post #1,310 of 4,464
Some things are worth the wait!

Absolutely! And it really was not that long, considering that some wait 1 year + for limited production runs. Couple or weeks/months really is doable and certainly worth it!

Dec 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #1,313 of 4,464
  New type of spam bot.  Copied from this post:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609800/dna-stratus-2a3-amplifier-first-impressions#post_8380343

Another forum I mod on gets em all the time.  Copy a few posts up and paste the text with a link afterwards.

Dumb people or bots.

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #1,315 of 4,464
Dec 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #1,316 of 4,464

Sweetheart do you know what today is?  You didn't forget did ya?

Uh, yeah.  The day I got my Stratus.  Why?

HA! I am not that bad. If I was smarter I would have said, Oh honey, this is for both of us, to celebrate your b-day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back