DIY Cable Gallery!!
Apr 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM Post #9,216 of 16,305
I like those metal UE connectors. Did you make them (metal sheath over plastic?) ? 

Apr 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #9,218 of 16,305

Quote:
I like those metal UE connectors. Did you make them (metal sheath over plastic?) ? 

No there from Lunashops.

Quote:
How are these new lunashops' TF10 plugs? I thought about buying some

There pretty good - nice quality. Sadly, the pins that came with them are no good for me as the sockets on my TF10 have been stretched :C  These are a combo of the aluminium bodies and a pair of the westone connectors from that ebay seller.  The pins without the body shell are no use to me so shoot me a pm if you want them minus bodies.

A couple of days after I ordered these ones the slightly larger pin diameter westone compatiable ones arrived on the Lunashops site... They are the ones with the black bodies + the pin ends are compatiable with recessed sockets. I have ordered a pair of those ones today for an IEM cable for someone else, so ill let you know how those ones are. When they eventualy arrive....

Apr 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #9,220 of 16,305

Quote:
A couple of days after I ordered these ones the slightly larger pin diameter westone compatiable ones arrived on the Lunashops site... They are the ones with the black bodies + the pin ends are compatiable with recessed sockets. I have ordered a pair of those ones today for an IEM cable for someone else, so ill let you know how those ones are. When they eventualy arrive....

I am so confused about that site, are those pins come in a pair? or two orders = 1 pair (enough for one cable with Left and Right)

Apr 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #9,222 of 16,305
Thanks man, looking to get a few pairs for some friends wanting to make cables, and personal projects
Quote:
I believe they come in pairs Ken.

Apr 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #9,223 of 16,305

Quote:
Looking great as usual Luke.

Thanks Frank. But I must say your machined solid silver connectors with the sapphire and ruby L / R indicators knock spots off this! The nicest looking cable I have ever seen.

Only been able to listen to a few tracks due to a bit of a nasty cold hanging on, but so far I am very impressed! Hopefully next week I will be able to rack up some hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back