DIY Cable Gallery!!
Jul 13, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #6,947 of 16,305

And Shakti stuff, and expensive wooden blocks, and tuning dots, and many, many more solidified snake oil products. 
Quote:
Yes, it's really him. His nickname can be found on many pages of the site (like here). He never was a simple troll, always top notch entertainment. I guess if someone buys that stuff he's simply laughing all the way to the bank. It's not that much different from Machina Dynamica anyways. :)

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #6,949 of 16,305
Oh you are soooooooo lucky Parrot! I have been searching the whole world for that cable source but no luck yet. anyways, guess your efforts paid off :p

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #6,950 of 16,305
I threw together a short power interconnect with Neutrik PowerCon connectors yesterday.
The cable will be used for the sigma11 power supply I'm building, between the transformer (in a separat chassis) and the electronics.

The nice sleeve is actually a shoelace from one of my Dr.Marten boots :)

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #6,954 of 16,305

Quote:
hey guys, im entering this competition, i really want to win a beyerdynamic T50p, can you guys help to like this page and like yoong loong jin's comment ..... very much appreciated ... thank you ...

Dude, quit spamming the forums. It would be more effective if you created your own thread instead of doing this mess.

Jul 17, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #6,958 of 16,305

Quote:
Just finished making my 8 conducter LCD-2 cables, it has 8 high strand count pure standed silver wires which are all then sleeved in silver plated copper sheilding and then sleeved.

Pictures do look better if you click on them.

Insane... That looks so good. What kind of cotton sheathing is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back