DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Mar 31, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #496 of 605
Sorry to hear...I wouldn't panic yet, as it was the weekend. You emailed on Saturday? If so that means they probably only checked emails yesterday. I'd say if you don't hear from by tomorrow I'd be concerned, right now I'd be frustrated. Best of luck. They are on Head-Fi too. I don't remember if I have the right name but I think it's something moxie, msmoxie... Sorry I don't recall exactly.

*mizmoxie* pm her. Maybe she can help

Apr 1, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #497 of 605
Sorry to hear...I wouldn't panic yet, as it was the weekend. You emailed on Saturday? If so that means they probably only checked emails yesterday. I'd say if you don't hear from by tomorrow I'd be concerned, right now I'd be frustrated. Best of luck. They are on Head-Fi too. I don't remember if I have the right name but I think it's something moxie, msmoxie... Sorry I don't recall exactly.

*mizmoxie* pm her. Maybe she can help

no answer from anyone at digizoid

i hate it when companies ignore things, I will give them until end of this week, if they do not answer I will go bezerk in telling my story on all forums

Apr 1, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #499 of 605
Sorry bro... Did you pm mizmoxie?

well i sent them an email, i will pm mizmoxie although i am disappointed by their customer service, as i the reply should come from their site and not from this forum.

Apr 1, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #501 of 605
I sent one, as well, directing them to this thread...Im disappointed they dont list a phone number on their site. And the phone number I did have from a few years ago seems to be changed. Definitely getting harder to stand up for them. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #502 of 605
Man, this amp had such high hopes pre-launch..............and the lack of CS is going to ruin their customer base!

@MizMoxie - please help the guys out here!

Apr 2, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #504 of 605
Apr 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #505 of 605
ok guys its been over 5 days since my email to digizoid about the issue why it does not power up and i read some people experience the same issue, i tried unplugging the battery cable and let it stay for a day unplugged and all other advices but nothing worked

simply i will today start a warning thread to buyers about my total unsatisfactory experience that my advise is for people to avoid purchasing that device

i am totally angry knowing i did not use it more than 10 times or little more and now its dead and what irritated more is the bad bad customer service

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #506 of 605
Yeah, the reported issues kept me away from pulling the trigger on this device. That's a shame, because it seems to be something really special, but not correctly tested...

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #507 of 605
Yep, it's a fantastic little amp, but I do not support any company that doesn't respond to their customer's issues in a timely manner. 

Really disappointing. 

In addition to Paul Berg's (owner) number being out of service, so is the main number for Digizoid. There is no activity on their Twitter account since last year. Both Paul Berg and Karen Berg (MizMoxie) are on LinkedIn. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #508 of 605
  Yep, it's a fantastic little amp, but I do not support any company that doesn't respond to their customer's issues in a timely manner. 

Really disappointing. 

what a disappointment really

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM Post #509 of 605
https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=digizoid.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=uSktWLDkRyISiZpPh+TIvsLLyIvLQ5R5e%2fJvzeYB53Sb7y7bpQ7p2whna1Wi9Cn4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back