DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread
Mar 26, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #481 of 605
If you have a multimeter or volt meter, you might want to measure the battery voltage and see what you got.

Mar 26, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #482 of 605
  If you have a multimeter or volt meter, you might want to measure the battery voltage and see what you got.

unfortunately dont own either

really i am bumped by this i barely used it

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #483 of 605
  unfortunately dont own either

really i am bumped by this i barely used it

Take the batter out, disconnect cable, replace the battery, and charge it via the usb on your computer instead of a wall outlet or whatever you're currently using. 

Mar 27, 2015 at 8:06 AM Post #484 of 605
Mar 27, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #485 of 605
What do u mean by replace the battery do u mean to buy a new one

No, sorry, I just meant put it back into the ZO. A bunch of us had the exact same problem you are having...the ZO was apparently designed to be charged via a laptop. Other sources tend to drain the battery instead of charge it. 

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #486 of 605
  No, sorry, I just meant put it back into the ZO. A bunch of us had the exact same problem you are having...the ZO was apparently designed to be charged via a laptop. Other sources tend to drain the battery instead of charge it. 

nothing worked i tried the above i gave up, what is driving me nuts is its barely used.

now for me this is a huge problem, because i live in israel so how am i going to get that fixed by digizoid

i will write an email to digizoid and share with you what they will reply to me.

Mar 27, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #487 of 605
ggrrr, ugh, lol, sorry to hear about your trouble, yes keep us posted, I am sure they will accomidate you, hopefully sending you out a new unit, as you mail yours back to them, easy peasy nice and easy, well all accept for customs? lol,

I have my FS+ that I haven't used in a while, and have run the battery down at least a dozen times and have had to take it apart to disconnect the battery to get it to charge back up? pia, cuz as someone mentioned earlier the hex screws are ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small, lol, I've had to spend another $12.00 to get the right alan wrench to open it up? I am just glad that opening it up doesn't void the warrenty? or does it, lol, 

I haven't used my FS+ in a while, was using my ZOv1 for a while, has a very different sound, better synergy for my gear, but as of late I am just going with my Graham Slees Voyager and the CLAS-R, which is hitting the audio spot for me! I was using the ZOv1 along with that set up, but no need with the GSV, as it hits and handles the bass very nicely,

Mar 27, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #488 of 605
  nothing worked i tried the above i gave up, what is driving me nuts is its barely used.

now for me this is a huge problem, because i live in israel so how am i going to get that fixed by digizoid

i will write an email to digizoid and share with you what they will reply to me.

I'm sure they'll take care of you...I've always had excellent service from them. I guess you just got a bum unit..happens to the best of us. It'll be worth the wait...I love my ZO. 

Mar 30, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #489 of 605

I'm sure they'll take care of you...I've always had excellent service from them. I guess you just got a bum unit..happens to the best of us. It'll be worth the wait...I love my ZO. 

i sent them an email 2 days ago and no reply yet

Mar 30, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #490 of 605
Mine just died last night. I have had it for almost 3 months. I don't take it anywhere - just from the padded audio drawer to the couch and back. I had put it on to charge for an hour so I could use it in the evening and not run out of juice. It charged like normal with the orange light flashing but when I went to turn it on nothing happened. So I tried to hook it back up to the charger and it wouldn't show the charging light. I have emailed them so we'll see how it gets resolved. I am very disappointed because I really love that unit. It paired really well with a new pair of Fidelio X1s and my Dell Chromebook. I had to go back to the FiiO e07k and it was definitely a step backward in sound quality.

Mar 30, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #491 of 605
  Mine just died last night. I have had it for almost 3 months. I don't take it anywhere - just from the padded audio drawer to the couch and back. I had put it on to charge for an hour so I could use it in the evening and not run out of juice. It charged like normal with the orange light flashing but when I went to turn it on nothing happened. So I tried to hook it back up to the charger and it wouldn't show the charging light. I have emailed them so we'll see how it gets resolved. I am very disappointed because I really love that unit. It paired really well with a new pair of Fidelio X1s and my Dell Chromebook. I had to go back to the FiiO e07k and it was definitely a step backward in sound quality.

me too and i emailed them i think we have a serious iussue here, what is going on here, can someone from digizoid jump in for gods sake

Mar 30, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #492 of 605
Mar 30, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #493 of 605
but the number of people comlpaining about the same thing is making seriously concerned

Mar 30, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #494 of 605
but the number of people comlpaining about the same thing is making seriously concerned

I hear ya...I'm not meaning to downplay your issue, I can only speak to my own experience. I hope they get you squared away. 

Mar 31, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #495 of 605

I hear ya...I'm not meaning to downplay your issue, I can only speak to my own experience. I hope they get you squared away. 

no answer from them yet its been 3 days, I am really really concerned now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back