Dethonray Dtr1 Prelude high resolution player
Apr 1, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #61 of 2,313
Well, I tried the FiiO M11 at Canjam Singapore and didn't really like it. Not saying the dap is bad, but generally the FiiO house tuning is just not for me. The upside is that this frees up some budget for the Dethonray now that there isn't any more dap that catches my interest. I'll probably get it sometimes in late April, early May after my paycheck comes in and after a business trip then.

Apr 2, 2019 at 4:18 AM Post #62 of 2,313
This may sound weird but, is it better to get this for an upgrade rather than a used QP1R or WM1A? I'm into "natural" sounding DAPs now after hearing the two. Currently, I have the DX120, it is very good but it lacks the natural sound, realism (or whatever you call it) I'm looking for.
Yes it sounds very natural, and easily as good as these two

Apr 3, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #63 of 2,313
That's what I want to hear! lol! It also suit my needs wherein just a regular player, no usb dac, bt, wifi and etc etc. Small, handy, good for sensitive iems. I guess I only now need to wait for next/full impressions and comparison to other totl. If it is still as good as wm1z, I guess blind buying would be an option for me. Maybe I'll cross out wm1a, qp1r and r6 pro for this. lol

Apr 3, 2019 at 5:54 AM Post #64 of 2,313
That's what I want to hear! lol! It also suit my needs wherein just a regular player, no usb dac, bt, wifi and etc etc. Small, handy, good for sensitive iems. I guess I only now need to wait for next/full impressions and comparison to other totl. If it is still as good as wm1z, I guess blind buying would be an option for me. Maybe I'll cross out wm1a, qp1r and r6 pro for this. lol
It will have a small hiss with SUPER sensitive IEMs such as VE8, but that is the price to pay for ultra power.

Apr 3, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #66 of 2,313
New version with 117db instead of 107 SNR

10269217.jpg

Apr 4, 2019 at 7:18 AM Post #69 of 2,313
Because of hardware ot software changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back