1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dethonray Dtr1 Prelude high resolution player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jaykay1967, Jan 25, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. xuan87
    Well, I tried the FiiO M11 at Canjam Singapore and didn't really like it. Not saying the dap is bad, but generally the FiiO house tuning is just not for me. The upside is that this frees up some budget for the Dethonray now that there isn't any more dap that catches my interest. I'll probably get it sometimes in late April, early May after my paycheck comes in and after a business trip then.

2. Mimouille
    Yes it sounds very natural, and easily as good as these two

3. anyone007
    That's what I want to hear! lol! It also suit my needs wherein just a regular player, no usb dac, bt, wifi and etc etc. Small, handy, good for sensitive iems. I guess I only now need to wait for next/full impressions and comparison to other totl. If it is still as good as wm1z, I guess blind buying would be an option for me. Maybe I'll cross out wm1a, qp1r and r6 pro for this. lol

4. Mimouille
    It will have a small hiss with SUPER sensitive IEMs such as VE8, but that is the price to pay for ultra power.

5. silverfishla
    May I ask, what are the other players that the designer worked on? I’m curious.

6. Mimouille
    New version with 117db instead of 107 SNR

[​IMG]

7. anyone007
    What's new again? lol

8. Mimouille
    The signal to noise ratio is higher. So lower noise.

9. fzman Contributor
    Because of hardware ot software changes?

10. Mimouille
    Hardware as far as I know.

11. Blommen
    Tell me in flowery words! :beyersmile:

obileye obiyemi likes this.
  12. Mimouille
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Even in bed
    Dtr1 I think about you

13. anyone007
    Oh.. so not yet the final version.

14. xuan87
    I'm a little surprised that they're still tweaking the dap. I should check with them when can I expect the final version before purchasing.

audionewbi likes this.
  15. terry1109
    I was told the final version are ready soon, I admire the amount of tweak and adjustment they made before launch, rather then coming out with a half finish product.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last