Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones!
Jun 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #541 of 903
Jun 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #542 of 903
Quote:
learned my lesson-->buying $700. headphones with a year warrenty. i wont buy denon anything after what I went through

It's a legit point and point of view, especially if you have been burned.  Perhaps even more concerning is that folks who have bought this year are having/will have trouble getting repairs and parts.  All this sort of risk is increased with any company not making their own stuff.

Jun 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #543 of 903
Quote:
It's a legit point and point of view, especially if you have been burned.  Perhaps even more concerning is that folks who have bought this year are having/will have trouble getting repairs and parts.  All this sort of risk is increased with any company not making their own stuff.

my view: if it craps, tough crap, I'll deal with that bridge when I get there, which hopefully I won't. I order everything internationally anyway, so I don't have a warranty

Jun 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #544 of 903
Quote:
my view: if it craps, tough crap, I'll deal with that bridge when I get there, which hopefully I won't. I order everything internationally anyway, so I don't have a warranty

A perfectly legit view from where you sit.  It's a far different equation than exists for most of the rest us.

Jun 26, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #545 of 903
Quote:
I order everything internationally anyway, so I don't have a warranty

I guess it's your choice not to ship products back to the shop where you bought them (or directly to manufacturer). It doesn't mean that there isn't warranty. All manufacturers have it and in many places the shop is obliged to handle the matter.

Jun 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #546 of 903
Quote:

I guess it's your choice not to ship products back to the shop where you bought them (or directly to manufacturer). It doesn't mean that there isn't warranty. All manufacturers have it and in many places the shop is obliged to handle the matter.

Most headphone manufacturers only support headphones bought by "authorized retailers".

Jun 28, 2012 at 6:39 AM Post #549 of 903
I have ADH2000s - a fabulous headphone,

I have noticed no change in sound at all, they were great out of the box

IMHO Most Burn in is urban myth,

Jun 28, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #550 of 903
Quote:
I have ADH2000s - a fabulous headphone,

I have noticed no change in sound at all, they were great out of the box

IMHO Most Burn in is urban myth,

IMHO not, the Denons have no burn in, buy some AKGs and we shall see what you think after 200 hours

Jun 29, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #553 of 903
Quote:

I fail to see the meaning in your point. Either return the headphones to the shop where you bought them, or buy them from an authorized retailer.

Many shops only have a 30 day return policy, and if you didn't purchase it from one of the few authorized dealers, Denon will not support any warranty claims.

Jun 29, 2012 at 3:47 AM Post #554 of 903
Ugliest headphone design I've ever seen. And I've seen some things. And why are they still not making open back?

Jun 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #555 of 903

Users who are viewing this thread

Back