Deal Alert! Head-Direct RE0 $79 for Thanksgiving.
Nov 11, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #33 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kfcounts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered Maximo iM-590s last Friday, but at $84 shipped, I couldn't resist. I'm in for a pair before they come to their senses.

I say "bring it!" Especially if you value your bottom 3 octaves as much as the top 1.

Nov 11, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #34 of 334
I hope it'll last a few more days..!

Nov 11, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #36 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeJeP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope it'll last a few more days..!

im sure the summer deal of $99 for re0 lasted until now which the new deal kicked in. i doubt they ever put the old price back.

Nov 11, 2009 at 4:29 AM Post #37 of 334
Just ordered one as well.
RC

Nov 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #38 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by EraserXIV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems like this is the lowest the the RE0 will go.

Speaking as a newbie, how do these sound compared to a Klipsch S4, how to they feel, and which do you think would last longer?

A year ago I bought a Sennheiser CX300 for walking around and listening on-the-go (mostly to podcasts), and they were okay, but one of the cables went dead.
frown.gif

For a replacement I'm looking for the best deal under $100 -- is this the one?

Nov 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #39 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seufari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did the same thing and I am trying to get a price match...

If they dont give me a price match then I am ordering a new pair at the new price and marking it return to sender to act as an RMA for my first pair.

This is why the "No Price Match" policy makes no sense...

This is outreagous behavior. A vendor offers a trial period, (he doesnt have to), its an act of faith with a customer and you return the favour by trying to get one over on him. Normally if an item goes on sale if you return it you only get the current price back (lower if its on sale). Its hard luck the price went down, respect the vendor. If people do this he will stop offering returns unless under warranty, we all suffer and the price doesnt stay on sale for long.

You have your headphones -enjoy them and stop penny pinching
icon10.gif

Nov 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #40 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by elanma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is outreagous behavior. A vendor offers a trial period, (he doesnt have to), its an act of faith with a customer and you return the favour by trying to get one over on him. Normally if an item goes on sale if you return it you only get the current price back (lower if its on sale). Its hard luck the price went down, respect the vendor. If people do this he will stop offering returns unless under warranty, we all suffer and the price doesnt stay on sale for long.

You have your headphones -enjoy them and stop penny pinching
icon10.gif

I agree, fussing and pulling this little stunt over $20 on an already excellently priced set of earphones seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Nov 13, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #42 of 334
Just pulled the pin myself on a pair of these. Could have got them locally (australia) for a reasonable price, but they were not in stock. Funnily enough, with shipping and exchange rates, they still cost me $100!

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #44 of 334
I wonder how long shipping will take on these, since Head-Direct is probably getting slammed with orders.

I got an email yesterday which contained a USPS tracking number, but it has yet to show up on the USPS website.

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #45 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how long shipping will take on these, since Head-Direct is probably getting slammed with orders.

I got an email yesterday which contained a USPS tracking number, but it has yet to show up on the USPS website.

Well, it took approx 2 weeks from china to central canada. So, being it was shipped within the US, a lot quicker lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back