Deal Alert! Head-Direct RE0 $79 for Thanksgiving.
Nov 13, 2009 at 8:08 AM Post #47 of 334
well hopefully it wont take that long for me..cuz im like 20 minutes away from the area they ship it from :p

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #48 of 334
Pulled the trigger on these. I was torn between these and HF5s and was thinking about which one will present the bass and mids more to my taste. But then I thought that even if the HF5s win in both respects I'm sure it wouldn't be by much and that the 30 dollar difference gives an edge to the RE0s. Besides with those 30 to spare I can save up for t3 to boost up the bass and mids.

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:43 PM Post #49 of 334
Oh good grief, for #$%&^'s sake, these things are down to half of what I paid for them in the summer =\

wth, seriously

Now I'm tempted to buy a spare pair
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #50 of 334
quick question (perhaps rhetorical) - plan on pulling the trigger within the hour...

RE0 for $79 or OK2 for $129 (+free fio amp)??

n.b. not a fan of amps - like to keep things simple

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #51 of 334
then might as well go for the re0s. I personally don't see the point of earbuds for portable use because of the lack of isolation. I have also read that the ok2s lack in the bass department even more than the\ re0s. I don't think the amp makes much of a difference because the re0s are still cheaper if you buy the amp separately

Nov 13, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #52 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
then might as well go for the re0s. I personally don't see the point of earbuds for portable use because of the lack of isolation. I have also read that the ok2s lack in the bass department even more than the\ re0s. I don't think the amp makes much of a difference because the re0s are still cheaper if you buy the amp separately

I thought an amp wasn't need for the re0s?

Nov 13, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #53 of 334
Ordered mine Monday and got them today from New York where they ship from, to North Florida. Out of the box WOW! I have had my Sennheiser IE6's for about 4 months which I thought were a good deal at $130 from newegg. These are incredible for $84 shipped. Straight out of my touch 3g they are exactly what I had hoped for.

Nov 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #54 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by curenut73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered mine Monday and got them today from New York where they ship from, to North Florida. Out of the box WOW! I have had my Sennheiser IE6's for about 4 months which I thought were a good deal at $130 from newegg. These are incredible for $84 shipped. Straight out of my touch 3g they are exactly what I had hoped for.

Good to know. I'll probably get mine early next week, then. Can't wait!

Nov 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #55 of 334
Ordered mine on Tuesday and still no sign of them. I'm really hoping these sound almost as good as my now gone SE530's as I don't think the IE7's are going to cut it :/ Also, anyone pick up the E1 amp to go with this? if so, how does it sound?

Nov 14, 2009 at 12:40 AM Post #57 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by DVDIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Order placed. I didn't even researched about it so I have no clue as to what to expect.

That's the spirit, mate.

By the way, I love that you have only 0.03 posts per day. You should post more nonsense like some people around here... (*points finger back at self*)

Nov 14, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #58 of 334
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's the spirit, mate.

By the way, I love that you have only 0.03 posts per day. You should post more nonsense like some people around here... (*points finger back at self*)

I have always bought my head gear based on feedback from forum members here. I have yet to be disappointed. Can't audition, can't read about it to death and miss out on the sale. So price is right as I took the dive. Finger crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back