DEAL ALERT (AMAZON): UE TripleFi 10
Sep 8, 2010 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

K-MONEY

Banned for flipping
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019RBJOE/ref=ox_ya_os_product

$295 from $371

Man, I have been waiting for the price of these to go down, thank God!

snatch one if you wanted to! I just ordered a pair
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #2 of 56
Thanks for the tip. Currently happy with my MTPC, but I always wondered how good the Triple Fi 10s were. Thinking about picking them up.

Sep 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #7 of 56
What? lol..

dude, $298 is a steal for these...maybe a little too high if you are thinking twice about it, but wait until you see the quality of these. cool design too!

I had them before and returned them. I was comparing them to the IE8 and MTPC...I'd choose the TF10s any day. They really bring out the best in music and truly make you feel as if the band was right in front of your performing. If I was to spend this much on a pair of universals, it'd be those...otherwise it'd be customs.

Quote:
Wow, pass.  To think they went for $99-$149.  No thx, not even the vi version.

Sep 9, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #8 of 56
^I think it's just the fact that people are hoping the $99 deal will come back. I'm personally waiting myself. If it comes back, I'm going to pick up a pair.

Sep 9, 2010 at 3:43 AM Post #9 of 56

Quote:
Wow, pass.  To think they went for $99-$149.  No thx, not even the vi version.

Seriously! I wouldn't pay a penny over $100 for these. I think that's what they are worth considering name brand and sound quality. Even then, I might be tempted to opt for something like the SBA-01's from Fischer.

Sep 9, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #10 of 56
Whoa, whoa! Why are you bashing so much on the TF10? What's wrong with them?

Quote:
Seriously! I wouldn't pay a penny over $100 for these. I think that's what they are worth considering name brand and sound quality. Even then, I might be tempted to opt for something like the SBA-01's from Fischer.

Sep 9, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #11 of 56

Quote:
Whoa, whoa! Why are you bashing so much on the TF10? What's wrong with them?

Okay...maybe I was being too mean. There is absolutely nothing wrong with if you like them.
beerchug.gif

That being said, I have never liked their sound signature and I think that they are overpriced way too much considering other options currently available from the likes of v-moda, hifiman and fischer audio.

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #15 of 56
Well some could argue that the newish and stupidly cheap Fischer Audio DBA-02 smokes the TF10.
The way I look at the TF10 is the old king, with a bunch of new rivals beating it out of the spotlight.
Sure this deal is good, but it (for me) does not do enough to get the TF10 back on peoples to buy list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back