DAP with most headphone signal power output and best quality built in output amp
Jun 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

High_Q

1000+ Head-Fier
I curious as to which DAP has the most power out through headphones. I am looking for facts not opinions.  Links to measurments would be nice. I know someone is going to suggest Sflo2, and if you are prepare to provide me with proof(measurement or some kind of data).  Also, forget the HiFiMan, I know how they sound.  Also, which has the best quality headphone amp built in?  I am looking for some good data, and if you are going to tell me what headphone amp it has inside it.  Thanks

Jun 16, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
I curious as to which DAP has the most power out through headphones. I am looking for facts not opinions.  Links to measurments would be nice. I know someone is going to suggest Sflo2, and if you are prepare to provide me with proof(measurement or some kind of data).  Also, forget the HiFiMan, I know how they sound.  Also, which has the best quality headphone amp built in?  I am looking for some good data, and if you are going to tell me what headphone amp it has inside it.  Thanks

If someone could post the power output from HPO of the SFLo2, Sansa Clip+, Sansa Fuze, some Sony's and Cowon's that would be great.

Jun 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #4 of 5
Sony rates all their players at 5mW/ch, but I think at least some of them are under-rated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back