CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Sep 1, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #1,276 of 2,466
How's everyone doing?

There's something I just picked up about Custom Art's universal shell: for me, it's low profile enough to sleep on my side with.

I probably have normal or below average sized ears (my Harmony 8.2 couldn't be made in silicone because my ears were too small for that), so this is very good.

Oh, and FIBAE 3 with Linum BaX and Acoustune AET07 tips is a very comfortable portable and bedtime setup!

IMG_5262.JPG

Sep 3, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #1,278 of 2,466
The me does sound right up my alley soundwise but fit issues with customs and not much luck with universals means that until a solution is found I must resist (mind you my wallets thankful enough!).

Sep 11, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #1,287 of 2,466
Is there much difference between the silicone and acrylic fit?

I want also earplug for sleeping and perhaps I will order those first to test the adaptation
There is - material feels different and silicone is better if you plan on wearing it for very long periods (5h+), however acrylic is more durable. Otherwise fitting is roughly the same as they are made to your ear so both materials are comfortable. The design above is in acrylic and cannot be made in silicone, though.
For plugs you can go here: https://thecustomart.com/shop/silicone-products/silicone-earplugs/

Sep 11, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #1,288 of 2,466
There is - material feels different and silicone is better if you plan on wearing it for very long periods (5h+), however acrylic is more durable. Otherwise fitting is roughly the same as they are made to your ear so both materials are comfortable. The design above is in acrylic and cannot be made in silicone, though.
For plugs you can go here: https://thecustomart.com/shop/silicone-products/silicone-earplugs/

My intention was ordering earplugs and Fibae 3. But I don't know if is better to have first the earplugs and if the fit is godd then order the Fibae

Sep 17, 2018 at 7:19 AM Post #1,290 of 2,466
Still love my FIBAE3

kNPYX6gh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back