CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Jan 8, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #482 of 2,466
First of all Happy New Year to everyone!
We are officially back.

The next one is going to be more bass-heavy IEM, it will also be a bit more expensive one too. It's not going to be TOTL IEM, though.

I'm really curious to listen to this new baby, but honestly I'm extremely pleased with the bass of the F3.

Piotr, I've started saving money for the Fibae TOTL :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

Jan 8, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #483 of 2,466
First of all Happy New Year to everyone!
We are officially back.

The next one is going to be more bass-heavy IEM, it will also be a bit more expensive one too. It's not going to be TOTL IEM, though.

Thanks for the reply. I realise I put you on the spot with my questions but if you don't ask you don't get! Is it likely to bass heavy in the Ei.xx kind of way and also, any idea of timescales?

Jan 8, 2018 at 1:33 PM Post #485 of 2,466
Another pic, these pics will be featured in my review too... (show how much I <3 these) :wink:

DSC_9737.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #487 of 2,466
OK, time to relax...
Got the info that my impressions arrived! Hell, now it's waiting time... This might be one of the hardest next weeks for me since the birth of my second daugther.

Jan 9, 2018 at 8:16 AM Post #489 of 2,466
Also the Effect Audio Eros II pairs extremely well with the F3.
I'll be honest I haven't seen many IEM's the Ares II doesn't pair well with

Jan 9, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #490 of 2,466
I'll be honest I haven't seen many IEM's the Ares II doesn't pair well with

Yes, teh Ares ll is a greta cable, considering also the price.

But I found the F3 to change "character" based on which cable you use, much more than any other iems I have.
The Ares ll + brings out the vocals, the Eros has still great vocals and bass but add a touch of treble, the Thor ii has more treble, vocals are slightly recessed, I don't like to pair them with the Eos, it push back the the mid too much

Jan 9, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #491 of 2,466
Yes, teh Ares ll is a greta cable, considering also the price.

But I found the F3 to change "character" based on which cable you use, much more than any other iems I have.
The Ares ll + brings out the vocals, the Eros has still great vocals and bass but add a touch of treble, the Thor ii has more treble, vocals are slightly recessed, I don't like to pair them with the Eos, it push back the the mid too much
Do you have the F2? In my review of the F2 I referenced that it responds so well to aftermarket cables, I was really impressed how well it responded to Ares II, Dita Truth and golden mk3.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #493 of 2,466
Do you have the F2? In my review of the F2 I referenced that it responds so well to aftermarket cables, I was really impressed how well it responded to Ares II, Dita Truth and golden mk3.
It seems that most (if not all) of Custom Art's IEMs respond well to aftermarket cables. I have heard great things about the H8.2 with Ares II and Eros II, and my own Ei.3 work very well with Ares II, Eros II and now with Lionheart I am all smiles. :D

I do have some IEMs now that, surprisingly, did not work well with Ares II or Lionheart.

Jan 9, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #495 of 2,466
It seems that most (if not all) of Custom Art's IEMs respond well to aftermarket cables. I have heard great things about the H8.2 with Ares II and Eros II, and my own Ei.3 work very well with Ares II, Eros II and now with Lionheart I am all smiles. :D

I do have some IEMs now that, surprisingly, did not work well with Ares II or Lionheart.
I am sure it doesn't pair well with everything. As I said before, I said I haven't seen many it didn't pair well with. Oh you have IEMs now, did you finally make up your mind or do you mean loaners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back