CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last
  1. recondude
    Firstly happy new year to Custom Art and all on Head Fi!

I already have the Fibae 2 and absolutely love them and so It's fair to say I am a Custom Art convert. I really like the description of the Fibae 3 sound signature. However I'm really intrigued by what may be next up on the CA line up as per your hint, For me personally my audio budget is going to be limited over the next couple of years (kids through university!). I can either go for the Fibae 3 now or hold out for what is potentially next up - I won't be able to do both.. I know this is a bit of a big ask but would you be able to give more information on what may be coming i.e. driver count, TOTL CIEM, time scale, price point etc. Certainly if it is going to be TOTL it will be out of my price range.

Anyway thanks for your consideration and if you can't as yet provide any information then no problem.

jeffhawke likes this.
  2. msiekkb
    @Deezel177 You maybe listening F3 with EffectAudio Thor silver cable or/and other cables EA? If you yes, please write your impressions. I thinking to buy Thor silver.

3. Deezel177
    Unfortunately, my Thor Silver is currently being reterminated for my incoming modded WM1A, but I did get a listen with the Ares II+ as per @kubig123’s recommendation. I have to agree with him; the Ares II+ pairs really well with the F3. It further smoothens the upper-treble peak - making it more forgiving with brighter recordings - and it fattens notes to create a pleasing and musical presentation that pairs exceptionally with the F3’s inherent transparency and decay speed.

Based on how I know the Thor Silver II sounds, I also expect it to pair well with the F3, but I can only confirm it once I get it back from MS. :D

Wyville, kubig123 and msiekkb like this.
  4. msiekkb
    Thanks for answer. Ares II+ not for me, because like wrote it further smoothness the upper-treble peak is not for me, I very like upper-treble peak in F3. I need add a little body and more engage vocals, not lose ultra fast decay, peak on treble and higher mids.

5. Deezel177
    That's exactly how I expect the Thor Silver II to sound. I'll let you know when I get it back. :wink:

petesheep and msiekkb like this.
  6. kubig123
    I'm listening right now the F3 with Thor ll, and yes the treble are more crispy, the instruments have a more prominent presence without loosing too much information of the vocals and mids.

I still prefer the Ares ll+, but the Thor is a good option if you are looking for a different sound signature.
    I would stay away from the Lionheart and Eos, I don't feel they pair as well as teh other 2 cables with this earphone.

msiekkb, Wyville and Deezel177 like this.
  7. msiekkb
    Thanks @kubig123 for your short impressions.

kubig123 likes this.
  8. giovvanie
  9. crabdog
    kubig123 and subguy812 like this.
  10. subguy812
    This... I think it is a great signature. I am still waiting for my F3 and really look forward to comparing the the F2 and F3

11. ostewart
    Those who want a little more fullness to the bass and midrange without taking away clarity or extension, the Plussound Exo Copper is a lovely cable, it's one of the cleaner sounding copper cables out there and works very well with FIBAE 3

Need to get my Ares II back from my brother to test with my FIBAE 3 though, but I've been enjoying them a lot with my home made Toxic Cables Viper :)

msiekkb and Deezel177 like this.
  12. piotrus-g
    First of all Happy New Year to everyone!
    We are officially back.

The next one is going to be more bass-heavy IEM, it will also be a bit more expensive one too. It's not going to be TOTL IEM, though.

Custom Art Stay updated on Custom Art at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.facebook.com/thecustomart http://www.instagram.com/thecustomart http://www.thecustomart.com info@thecustomart.com
  13. Deezel177
    Having heard pretty much all of your IEMs these past couple years, bass has easily been your play toy; so many flavours, so many variations, yet so much good in all of them. Can’t wait to see how you tune this one! :D

Wyville and piotrus-g like this.
  14. daulagiri
    Its official.. yeay! Sneak peek please :D..

15. crabdog
    Dayummmm that sounds like my kind of IEM! Can't wait to learn more about it.

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Next

Last