Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun
Sep 3, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #407 of 527
@SilverEars

I really feel that R10 would gain more love and popularity if they improve the UI and make it more easily obtainable outside Japan.

@Barra

Thank you very much! The clean look was a result of me no longer having any more money left for fancier face plates haha. Anyway, here are some internal pics.

Nice pictures, I have never seen the internals before as you can see mine are not clear. It is interesting to see what is inside. It looks like there is a metal insert in one of the ports, maybe to filter the sound.

It is also interesting to see how the NT6pro evolves over time. Is it an optical illusion, or are your port openings rather large in comparison to mine which are very small. You will also note that our stock cables are very different. I have been very happy with the quality of mine with nice construction and materials including a Palic 3.5 connector. I wonder if different cables and different sized ports make the two NT6pros sound a little or a lot different?

Sep 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #408 of 527
@hotfever

Thank you sir! I'm glad there are many who share this level of joy with regard to these babies!

@smithyone1l

I like its build as well!  As to it being a 'brick', a colleague at work mistook it for a powerbank...another one thought it was a cassette player (pretty sure he watched Guardian of the Galaxy recently haha)

Well, they have no idea!

@Pondu

It's you guys I have to thank for influencing me to this path! :D

@Barra

Hmm, I think it would be hard to tell based from the pictures alone. I guess the holes in yours appear smaller because the surface area of the tip /canal is bigger while mine is significantly smaller.

I actually like your black stock cable better. Mine has a clear outer covering and it has now started to show the green discoloration of the copper inside.

As for the sound, I don't think the difference would be big - if ever there is any at all. As far as I can remember, what you have described for DX90 / X5 is exactly how I have experienced them both. 
etysmile.gif

Cheers guys! 
beerchug.gif

Sep 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #414 of 527
  logarithmic scale.  I see 15k roll-off which is very good for a BA iem as it's common to see 10k roll-off.  

u know..............ety er4s reach 16khz before it start to roll off...............and it was 18 yrs ago ............and i love it too lol

by the way ,the graph of frequency doesnt scale the same for the whole entire spectrum ...thats why it is hard to tell it is 15+ or more ..........but definitely not below 15khz 

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #415 of 527
I bought the new Hidition cable, the one used on the Viento-R.
It's indeed more durable and has a tighter connection to the socket than my previous. The pTag was 60$, if I recall.
Dunno why, but I prefer them to my Whiplash Hybrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back