Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #526 of 527
We are getting past this and I will be getting them back soon. They are still my first and favorite CIEMs having served me well. Excited to be able to host a tour where I can try their entire lineup. They are really special in SQ and at a great price.

Hey @Barra , i see you also got A18 - how does NT6 Pro fare against it ?

I just got myself the Zeus XR and i am happy to see that NT6 stand their ground and will stick around as my no2 option when outside the house

Aug 22, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #527 of 527
Hey @Barra , i see you also got A18 - how does NT6 Pro fare against it ?

I just got myself the Zeus XR and i am happy to see that NT6 stand their ground and will stick around as my no2 option when outside the house
The A18 stands alone for me at a new level and is my go to at home. However, the Pro gets more ear time as it is a third of the price and goes on the road with me to the gym and hiking. They can both be considered end game CIEMs if you have not heard the other and are both very high performance. So the key point is that I do not miss the A18 being at the gym with the pro and need a audiophile - silent room good file - situation to hear the extra A18 performance. They complement each other well with a different sound.

What is interesting is that I recently had a new Pro made and it is very different from the older version having a more dynamic like low end that makes the signature much more fun. There is a more natural hang time on the bass that works really well with EDM and POP as well as making my rock/metal more listenable. While the transparency remains the same on the top, this fun factor limits the transparency on the bottom a little so I am unsure what it will do to the previous limitless scaling, but I am enjoying it even more now. Given your preference for the non pro and the Zeus which has a lighter bass touch, you may or may not like the new tuning, but it would add variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back