Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun
Sep 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #16 of 527
Quote:

Yes, you should talk to Hidition.  I have to say I really like the pearl artwork.  I can't copy them due to the right click info mentioned above, but the gallery has some amazing pearl masterpieces!  

Too bad they charge you quite a alot for remolding/tuning. Either I will get a NT-6 Pro or the I9 Pro. I really like my NT-6 Pro now. But If I can get a even better sound and have the harsh treble fixed I would be very happy.

Sep 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #17 of 527
While the i9pro and NT-6 pro share characteristics, they are ultimately very different with the NT-6 pro besting the i9pro in every technical category except in deep bass rumble capability while the i9pro sounds more organic.  Spatially, they are quite close in ways, but different from a presentation standpoint. I can listen to the i9pro for hours, especially when I am working and the bass kick keeps me going, even at low volume levels.

Sep 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM Post #18 of 527
While the i9pro and NT-6 pro share characteristics, they are ultimately very different with the NT-6 pro besting the i9pro in every technical category except in deep bass rumble capability while the i9pro sounds more organic.  Spatially, they are quite close in ways, but different from a presentation standpoint. I can listen to the i9pro for hours, especially when I am working and the bass kick keeps me going, even at low volume levels.

How does the i9 pro compare to the Heir 8.a. Is it slower than the 8.a?

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #20 of 527
Thanks for another of your typically comprehensive reviews!

Of the NT-6 and NT-6 Pro, which would you rather listen to exclusively for a long flight, or at low listening levels over a workday? Do the bass and treble NT-6 Pro even out somewhat when listening at lower volume levels? Hopefully I'll have an opportunity soon to compare them myself, but I'd like in your opinion as somebody who's already had the opportunity to conduct long listening sessions with both.

(Edit:) On the assumption you've had the opportunity to hear the HiFiMan HE-6 ortho, how would you say their sound signatures compare? I'm curious because it's a headphone I'm familiar with (and like), and it's also typified as having a pronounced treble and extended bass.

Oct 2, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #21 of 527
Quote:
  Of the NT-6 and NT-6 Pro, which would you rather listen to exclusively for a long flight, or at low listening levels over a workday?

He's planning on using one of the two on his flight back from Korea!
wink.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #22 of 527
Quote:
great review to go with your nt6 review!

Thank you!

Quote:
Thanks for another of your typically comprehensive reviews!

Of the NT-6 and NT-6 Pro, which would you rather listen to exclusively for a long flight, or at low listening levels over a workday? Do the bass and treble NT-6 Pro even out somewhat when listening at lower volume levels? Hopefully I'll have an opportunity soon to compare them myself, but I'd like in your opinion as somebody who's already had the opportunity to conduct long listening sessions with both.

(Edit:) On the assumption you've had the opportunity to hear the HiFiMan HE-6 ortho, how would you say their sound signatures compare? I'm curious because it's a headphone I'm familiar with (and like), and it's also typified as having a pronounced treble and extended bass.

If I was doing other things on the flight other than listening to music to pick it apart, I would probably take the pro.  I enjoy the added excitement and due to the frequency response it performs well at low volumes.  Unfortunately I haven't heard the HE-6, but it sounds like it may have some similarities.  Take note that the NT-6 and NT-6 pro notes are probably not ortho like; my LCD-2 sounds inherently different as the NT-6 and NT-6 pro are closer in note presentation to the Tesla T1.

Oct 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #23 of 527
anyone heard both nt-6pro and UM miracle? I would like to hear the comparison between the 2
I was originally thinking to get miracle but after I read this review im leaning toward nt-6 since I am in Korea now =D

Oct 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #24 of 527
Quote:
anyone heard both nt-6pro and UM miracle? I would like to hear the comparison between the 2
I was originally thinking to get miracle but after I read this review im leaning toward nt-6 since I am in Korea now =D

buy both and tell us which one you like more ^_^

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #25 of 527
Quote:

I don't think anyone has had both and even though I have heard a Miracle demo and one molded for another's ears, I really can't make any sort of comparison.  Maybe if you can visit Hidition you can hear a demo.

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #26 of 527
Quote:

I don't think anyone has had both and even though I have heard a Miracle demo and one molded for another's ears, I really can't make any sort of comparison.  Maybe if you can visit Hidition you can hear a demo.

Yes i will be visiting one of the retailer this Sunday to hear the demo version of nt-6 / pro
hopefully custom's SQ blows away my tf10 , shure530

Oct 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM Post #27 of 527
Hopefully the demo does blow away the TF10 and 530 because the real thing leaves them in the dust!

I am looking forward to hearing what you think, and say hi to Seoung for me!

Nov 23, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #28 of 527
My new NT-6 Pro (have not received them yet)

http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889

Nov 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #29 of 527
Quote:
My new NT-6 Pro (have not received them yet)

http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889

Nice, looking forward to your thought on the Pro when it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back