Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !
Nov 9, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #286 of 449

They are not super accurate unfortunately, they match mine in around 200Hz-3kHz range

It would be interesting to see a more accurate frequency response measurement for the H8.2, if you don't mind sharing here ofcourse!

As for @MuZo2 's measurements, I don't think I am hearing the upper treble to be quite as recessed. Its laid back for sure, but subjectively speaking there seems to be a bit more presence up top. 

Nov 10, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #287 of 449
MuZo2 How do you make your FR measurements mate? Veritas?

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #289 of 449
  It would be interesting to see a more accurate frequency response measurement for the H8.2, if you don't mind sharing here ofcourse!

Well sure. I didn't want to share measurements before because we had some reviews in progress and I didn't want them to be influenced by our measurements
So here it is:

standard IEC-60318-4 coupler, uncompensated, of course custom monitor.

Nov 10, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #292 of 449
Thanks a lot for sharing the measurement Piotr! I was really curious to see the them. 

On another note, the H8.2 sounds brilliant out of the Oppo HA2 SE, managing to surpass the QP1R, which is no mean feat at all!

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #293 of 449
Well sure. I didn't want to share measurements before because we had some reviews in progress and I didn't want them to be influenced by our measurements
So here it is:

standard IEC-60817-4 coupler, uncompensated, of course custom monitor.

IEC-60817? "SPRING-OPERATED IMPACT-TEST APPARATUS"? :D

Thanks for your measurement!

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #297 of 449
I just hear pure musical audio bliss from my pair of 8.2
wink.gif
no graph or curve would change that
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh so right. I smile so much, laugh, and smile more listening to the 8.2. So emotion invoking. 

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #299 of 449
Guys, I think this isn't emphasized enough on here - balanced source & cables really make a big difference. I was blown away by single ended Harmony 8.2, but properly driven in a balanced configuration it's just out of this world. Thanks for the phenomenal work @piotrus-g!

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #300 of 449
Guys, I think this isn't emphasized enough on here - balanced source & cables really make a big difference. I was blown away with single ended Harmony 8.2, but properly driven in a balanced configuration it's just out of this world. Thanks for the phenomenal work @piotrus-g
!

Just wondering what kind of source that youve tried?
Im also experiencing the same way, using HM901S with balanced amp card and alo sxc 24 cables, more balanced sounding with nice texture and bring up the trebles response more inline with their mid and bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back