Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !
Aug 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #152 of 449
Proedros own the NT6 perhaps he could chime in
smily_headphones1.gif

Yep...I know! He adores (and maybe that's even an understatement) it
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #158 of 449

That Proedros for you. He adored the Solar even though he never even heard it. 
rolleyes.gif

oh come on now
cool.gif
 i never said i adore it ,i just expressed loudly that it seemed like one of the best ciems around

nt6 on the other hand , i have had it for 2 months now and it is the most enjoyable, shortcomings-free of all the (c)iems i have owned these 6 years

but i am sure there are 'better' ciems out there , i try not to be like people in other threads where they label good/very good/great iems as the best iem of all time , only because they have not listened to other, better , cheaper and less hyped ones 
wink.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #160 of 449

oh come on now
cool.gif
 i never said i adore it ,i just expressed loudly that it seemed like one of the best ciems around..

I do not want spam here. But that's it, it is strange. You calling for example K10 overhyped expensive etc. but Solar cost $150 less which means it very very expensive too. Someone prefer Solar and someone K10, who care. Result is you write often only what you think is good in your mind and that does not make sense..

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #161 of 449

I do not want spam here. But that's it, it is strange. You calling for example K10 overhyped expensive etc. but Solar cost $150 less which means it very very expensive too. Someone prefer Solar and someone K10, who care. Result is you write often only what you think is good in your mind and that does not make sense..

Oh Oh! You should have just kept quiet. "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." 
wink.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #163 of 449
Anyway, back to the topic... I ordered the Harmony 8.2 last month. FedEx says it'll be delivered within the next 24 hours. It'll be my first TOTL CIEM, so I'm really excited to get it!

Aug 11, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #164 of 449
  Anyway, back to the topic... I ordered the Harmony 8.2 last month. FedEx says it'll be delivered within the next 24 hours. It'll be my first TOTL CIEM, so I'm really excited to get it!

Nice first post => welcome to HF!

FedEx priority delivery is impressive. When they say within 24 hours, they also (normally) deliver the next day.
I don't know what iem you're coming from...but the difference probably will be very clear => happy listening 
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #165 of 449
Nice first post => welcome to HF!

FedEx priority delivery is impressive. When they say within 24 hours, they also (normally) deliver the next day.
I don't know what iem you're coming from...but the difference probably will be very clear => happy listening
ksc75smile.gif

Thank you! The only IEMs/headphones I've owned are the Sennheiser HD598, Shure SE215, Custom Art Music One, and Custom Art Ei.3, so the Harmony 8.2 is a big step up from what I currently have.

Thank you so much, @piotrus-g!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back