Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !
Jul 30, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #136 of 449
  Wow, thanks for showing the measurements. Well it sort of reaffirms what I observed when measuring frequecy responses with high and low impedance sources differences were pretty minimal.

Yes unlike most other multi BA driver IEMs the Harmony series are very solid and stable on higher impendance sources, which is very great for people don't have always a source with less than > 1 ohms output impedance in their pocket, but the H8.2 is even better, that's very impressive for 8 driver IEM setup.

Jul 30, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #137 of 449

Yes unlike most other multi BA driver IEMs the Harmony series are very solid and stable on higher impendance sources, which is very great for people don't have always a source with less than > 1 ohms output impedance in their pocket, but the H8.2 is even better, that's very impressive for 8 driver IEM setup.

Thanks.

Jul 30, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #138 of 449

Wow, thanks for showing the measurements. Well it sort of reaffirms what I observed when measuring frequecy responses with high and low impedance sources differences were pretty minimal.

Absolutely agree!!!  H8.2 is probably one of the few TOTL iems/ciems I enjoy listening even from my Galaxy Note 4, which is so convenient since I don't need to bring my DAPs to work to enjoy the perfect "harmony"
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #139 of 449
  Piotr, I LoOOooOOOVE them. I asked for something, and you delivered exactly what I was imagining. You and your team are superb, thank you for having me as part of your Family!

They are so well tuned, I spent the whole night with them, barely slept. 

Great looking pieces! I guess they looks better in real life than pics;]  How do u like the sound fram that sleepless night? 

Jul 30, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #140 of 449
after reading @Barra comments about 8.2 on the US demo tour, i am intrigued to try them out

saving up for one more TOTL CIEM , so far only LE aether have piqued my interest buy 8.2 also begins to look as a potential buy

can't wait for the EU 8.2 demo tour to commence

Jul 30, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #141 of 449
  after reading @Barra comments about 8.2 on the US demo tour, i am intrigued to try them out

saving up for one more TOTL CIEM , so far only LE aether have piqued my interest buy 8.2 also begins to look as a potential buy

can't wait for the EU 8.2 demo tour to commence

+1 to both H8.2 and Aether.

Both Custom Art and Lime Ears will be exhibiting at CanJam London.

Jul 31, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #142 of 449
  Please note that if your ear canals are deeper, the nozzle of the demo universal 8.2 may be too shallow for you to hear the full sound signature.

I think a photo will help to clarify why *in my personal situation* a custom H8.2 or any custom IEM for that matter will fit me better than most universal shell designs, *and as a result* I never assume that a universal shell will sound the same as the same model molded to my ear shape and size.

Here is a photo of my silicone mold H8.2 placed together with earbuds from a certain fruit company. I don't have the universal demo of H8.2 with me but trust me it is much closer in size to that earbud than it is to my custom mold.

Size really does matter for me in terms of fit and sound projection.

Jul 31, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #143 of 449
  Great looking pieces! I guess they looks better in real life than pics;]  How do u like the sound fram that sleepless night? 

I'm very impressed with the sound!

The bass is full and precise. Mids are lush and noted just right. Treble is accurate and coherent. I must say though, in no way is the treble lacking, however, it is missing out on that shine, extension and airiness that I have grown to love with my EE Spartan IV and from my recollection the rest of the tried EE lineup (Could we attest this to the Silicon filling?). Again, its not lacking at all, on the contrary I have heard intricacies and details in some of my favourite tunes that I have not heard with the aforementioned EE, the 8.2 treble is certainly more precise and concise, just not as present and encompassing.

Where the Harmony 8.2 excels is its ability to evoke emotion. In my few days with them- I have smiled, laughed, and (almost) teared more times with these than I have with any of my other IEMs.

TOTL. Flagship. Giant Killer.

Aug 1, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #144 of 449
TOTL. Flagship. Giant Killer.

TOTL - Yes! Flagship - Yes! Giant Killer - well, it's already in a category of "Giants"
wink.gif
, though it's priced more reasonable than some other giants
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #146 of 449
Harmony 8.2

Orange Leaf faceplates...

Cola Brown shells...

Harmony 8.2 + Toxic Silver Widow (my favorite match so far) cable...

I chose this design with the words 'natural' and 'organic' in mind and I'm very happy with the way they turned out...

Now back (really enjoying them) to some more listening
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 7, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #147 of 449
Harmony 8.2

Cola Brown shells...

Harmony 8.2 + Toxic Silver Widow (my favorite match so far) cable...

I chose this design with the words 'natural' and 'organic' in mind and I'm very happy with the way they turned out...

Now back (really enjoying them) to some more listening :ksc75smile:  

Beutiful, looking forward to receive mine :)

Aug 7, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #148 of 449
  Harmony 8.2

Now back (really enjoying them) to some more listening
ksc75smile.gif

I'd think of more green (trees!) for organic but that's just me. Often toyed with the idea of a yellow/orange/brown sunset hue, but I'm supposed to be done with CIEMs now. 
tongue.gif

Aug 8, 2016 at 5:30 AM Post #149 of 449
  I'd think of more green (trees!) for organic but that's just me.

Nope, I don't think that it's just you
wink.gif

Some months ago I already saw this design (with yellow instead of orange leaf) on another great Polish ciem manufacturer's fb site and I asked Piotr if he could help me out with this...

Not so long ago I realised that my ciems were like a part of the 4 elements

(As you can see, there's also some green in this pic)

My current ciem collection...

Perfect Seal AR6 = spacious / huge soundstage / air
Rhapsodio Solar = sun / warm thick notes / fire
Custom Art H8.2 = natural / organic / earth

Often toyed with the idea of a yellow/orange/brown sunset hue, but I'm supposed to be done with CIEMs now
tongue.gif

Yeah, that's what we all think at some point....but this still is HF (a place crowded with addicts) right?
tongue.gif

I told myself (and still believe that at this point) that I'm done once I've found the missing element.
Crystal clear water => that one must have a brighter signature with very high resolution...

Aug 8, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #150 of 449
I told myself (and still believe that at this point) that I'm done once I've found the missing element.
Crystal clear water => that one must have a brighter signature with very high resolution...

Splendid collection. The bright CIEM that comes to mind is the NT6, but as it is I'm already very satisfied with the H8P treble. That's my water hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back