Custom Art FIBAE Black Announcement
Jun 9, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #526 of 551
I just have FIBAE6 to catch up with!
You had to go there. Soo tempted by the 6 as the few reviews suggest it's a rockers best friend. Something just stops me from pulling the trigger and I've had it in the cart so many times!

Sep 23, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #530 of 551
So, new DAPs checking out new pairings and I realized I should have given more love to my FIBAE Black... there is a reason why I wrote this is maybe my favorite midrange at any price point! I still stands there is a beauty to this unique tuning and I must say it scales very well with a more powerful source such ast the DX220 Max... the stage is more open, the bass gains a bit of slam and there is more treble presence while retaining this creamy dreamy euphonic midrange :heartbeat:

The dream IEM for relaxing and late night sessions, I'll keep them out on my night stand :)

Sep 23, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #531 of 551
So, new DAPs checking out new pairings and I realized I should have given more love to my FIBAE Black... there is a reason why I wrote this is maybe my favorite midrange at any price point! I still stands there is a beauty to this unique tuning and I must say it scales very well with a more powerful source such ast the DX220 Max... the stage is more open, the bass gains a bit of slam and there is more treble presence while retaining this creamy dreamy euphonic midrange :heartbeat:

The dream IEM for relaxing and late night sessions, I'll keep them out on my night stand :)

I've been considering selling my FIBAE Black; will have to give them another listen....

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:01 PM Post #532 of 551
I've been considering selling my FIBAE Black; will have to give them another listen....

I am never selling those... should have kept FIBAE4 I regret them, couldn't justify with FIBAE7 but I still should have.
Problem is time to listen to them all :p

I am thinking about FIBAE6... I just love Custom Art house sound :)

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #533 of 551
I am never selling those... should have kept FIBAE4 I regret them, couldn't justify with FIBAE7 but I still should have.

Same here. Thing is with medical expenses, euro down low and brexit incoming now is not a good time to be getting stuff anyway. Doesn't stop me thinking about it.

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #534 of 551
So the F4 talk, made me pull the F4 out with a trusty PW Audio No. 10 and listen to some jams. The F4 is truly one of the best V shaped IEMs I have heard. V shape is not my favorite type of signature but man are the F4 enjoyable. Next up F6...

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:47 PM Post #535 of 551

Next model FIBAE Cochlear Implant 😂

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:52 PM Post #536 of 551

1600890755354.gif

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #537 of 551
Little pic :)

IMG_0024.jpg

Next model FIBAE Cochlear Implant 😂

Talk about perfect fit :laughing:
That would require smartphone editable tuning for future versions :wink:

I am in for whatever you have in store for us next :)

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #538 of 551
Bumpity bump.

Those nice folk over at Custom art are doing a black friday offer with 20% off bringing it down to a bargainous € 360 before options. Good time to grab yourself one if you have not. Available as universal or custom.

From facebook :-

With this Black Friday we are celebrating 2nd anniversary since FIBAE Black's release. For this special occasion we decided to do a promo for you guys.
If you want to get yourself a pair of
🖤
FIBAE BLACK
🖤
- now it’s the best time.
Available both customs and universals!
The sale starts Monday 23rd Nov and lasts only until 31st of December! "

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #539 of 551
:heart_eyes: This is a sweet deal people should jump on it!

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #540 of 551
Great value IEMs, even at their usual price, so this is a wonderful deal! FIBAE Black are still the most musical IEMs I have heard irrespective of price. Always my first choice if I really want to tap my feet. :ksc75smile: Surprisingly versatile too! Was using them last week while working on a review, hooked them up to my PS4 with the Topping E30/L30 stack and it made for a truly immersive gaming experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back