Custom Art FIBAE 4 announcement
Feb 8, 2019 at 2:15 PM Post #63 of 338
Feb 9, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #65 of 338
I'm just surprised headfi doesn't have a smilie for your wallet weeping or going up in flames :)

Yeah me too!

Fire-Wallet-Black-By-China-Magic-Free-shipping-Whosale-paper-mache-mask-magic-tricks-fire-props.jpg_640x640.jpg

:p

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-9_10-42-39.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-9_10-42-39.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019 at 4:03 PM Post #66 of 338
After auditioning or rather previewing (eagerly waiting for my customs) the FIBAE Black at a meetup I loved them the first minute I put them on, I’ll sure go for the FIBAE 4 as well... I am a brand convert!

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019 at 4:34 PM Post #67 of 338
After auditioning/previewing the FIBAE Black and loving them the first minute I put them on, I’ll sure go for the FIBAE 4 as well... I am a brand convert!

I think we need to put out a search for @davidmolliere he seems to have fallen down the Custom Art rabbit hole.

I’m hoping I can hold off until the new flagship

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #68 of 338
I think we need to put out a search for @davidmolliere he seems to have fallen down the Custom Art rabbit hole.I’m hoping I can hold off until the new flagship

:joy:

Oh but I’ll get the flagship as well :D

Feb 9, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #70 of 338
Feb 11, 2019 at 9:21 AM Post #71 of 338
Impressions taken this morning, painless and only took around 25 minutes at my local Amplifon, cost £50 which I thought was reasonable.
Going to get them sent off to Poland tomorrow morning.

Feb 11, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #72 of 338
Impressions taken this morning, painless and only took around 25 minutes at my local Amplifon, cost £50 which I thought was reasonable. Going to get them sent off to Poland tomorrow morning.

Congrats :)

Next I’ll get my digital prints taken, repeating this every time is kind of a hassle :p

Feb 11, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #74 of 338
From someone who has never had custom IEMs before would you say you prefer Customs over Universals? If so, do you mind explaining why?
Customs have a lot of advantages, most importantly the fit will be optimal giving great comfort and excellent isolation, but also optimal sound quality. You don't have any tips to worry about either, so no trying out a dozen different ones before you find the most comfortable tips. The disadvantage is that it is not so easy to give other people a listen and selling them is a little more difficult because they would need to be re-built to fit the new owner's ears. Personally I prefer customs, even though all my current IEMs are universals.

Feb 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #75 of 338
Congrats :)

Next I’ll get my digital prints taken, repeating this every time is kind of a hassle :p

I can’t complain. I make my own impressions, but I just haven’t gotten around to it. The crazy thing is I need to make 2 sets since I’m also having two other CIEMs reshelled by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back