Custom Art FIBAE 4 announcement
Jun 19, 2019 at 11:40 PM Post #286 of 338
Not sure how I forgot to post my F4 on the F4 thread, but I did. I think I hit every other thread...here you go...
20190614_171007.jpg20190614_174105.jpg

Jul 1, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #287 of 338
Hey Guys and Girls!
For the past couple of months we have been working very very hard pushing ourselves to the max. We have made all the necessary changes to our production line and we increased our production capacity few-folds in last months and we are now outputting more order per week than we used to be able to do in a month!
We are very happy to announce that we cleared most of our order backlog and we are back on track with 4-5week turnaround time and we are looking to reduce it further to 3week time next. All that while improving fit-rate thanks to our advanced 3D printing technology and while maintaining or even improving our quality in some areas!
Thank you all for your support and patience, now we are excited we will be able to deliver our products better and faster!

Jul 1, 2019 at 9:28 AM Post #288 of 338
Excellent work Piotr!

I have not seen many comments on the the F4. I know many of you wanted a comparison between the F4 and the ME.

The F4 has a more controlled sound. The bass of the ME is the clear focal point and has hands down more sub bass quantity than the F4. The F4 bass response is more north in the spectrum, great mid bass. The copious amounts of bass in the ME gives me the feeling that the stage is not as precise as it is in the F4. The F4 has a more accurate stage and is a faster IEM with better transients and much less decay and lingering of notes. The ME bass has characteristics of DD bass, I am not sure how they achieved this with BAs. The bass of the F4 has more detail and better quality and less quantity.

I sent Piotr an email with some comments that I couldnt believe how the additional bass driver in the ME really made the F4 sounds thin by comparison and he deftly pushed back, it is not only the driver quantity it is the implementation and I believe it.

I am laying here listening to the FLAC version of The Wall, Pink Floyd, with the F4 and I am noticing the difference in the balance between the F4 and the ME. The F4 displays more balance throughout the signature even though it is a V shaped signature.

The treble extends well on both, which is what keeps the ME bass in check. Both are smooth in the top end and certainly never harsh. The F4 has nice sparkle and great timbre.

I love ME, it is a great IEM and I was thinking from initial impressions there may have been more similarities than I am now hearing between the F4 and the ME. These are two different IEMs both with their time and place.

Jul 1, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #289 of 338
I need to get my s*%t together and write the F4 review already, especially since it’s all in my head!

Jul 21, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #292 of 338
Wrapping up my FIBAE 4 review by the pool for my first day on vacation... great times :D
Stay tuned, my review should be up very very soon, at last!

Jul 21, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #293 of 338
Wrapping up my FIBAE 4 review by the pool for my first day on vacation... great times :D

Looking forward to it. Really on the fence about ordering a 4, mainly due to the price. Got to decide fairly soon in case a certain political process adds to the cost thanks to import tax :frowning2:

@piotrus-g seems to me that the fibae line could now be split almost in two? 1>3>7 and 2, 4 7 with the black to the side. That a fair assessment? I'm assuming the 4 is a more grown up version of the 2?

Thanks

Jul 21, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #294 of 338

Looks like there'll be two FIBAE 4 reviews coming out next week. :wink:

Jul 21, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #295 of 338
Wonderful IEM....while each in the FIBAE line is different, the progression is phenomenal. Of course we need to throw in the ME which is limited due to only being MassDrop

Jul 22, 2019 at 5:21 AM Post #296 of 338
@piotrus-g seems to me that the fibae line could now be split almost in two? 1>3>7 and 2, 4 7 with the black to the side. That a fair assessment? I'm assuming the 4 is a more grown up version of the 2?
Yes, that is very fair split
Nice! I'm really looking forward to your reviews guys!

Jul 22, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #297 of 338

Attachments

• F09D6635-D3AD-4793-9214-7D067E57FF5F.jpeg
    F09D6635-D3AD-4793-9214-7D067E57FF5F.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Jul 22, 2019 at 5:23 PM Post #298 of 338
Wonderful IEM....while each in the FIBAE line is different, the progression is phenomenal. Of course we need to throw in the ME which is limited due to only being MassDrop

I am so looking forward to get the FIBAE7... my wallet is holding me back right now but a couple of sales will fix that... :p

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:49 AM Post #300 of 338
@Deezel177 Another great review :)

I learned a lot there, things I didn’t quite grasp or wouldn’t be able to articulate, very insightful! This kinds of help me wrap my head around the subtleties of the FIBAE 4 as I struggled a bit with that review to be honest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back