Creepy guy at party (story)
Oct 2, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #46 of 51
y'all do realize Quagmire gets mad play, right?

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #47 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
y'all do realize Quagmire gets mad play, right?

But not with the woman he really wants. I also seem to remember him doing time twice... one of those in the Law and Order credits.
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #48 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1
Well I've yet to hear girls I've told the story to today say that that wasn't a bit creepy, especially the whole mom part.

The thing is that most (people) will often respond that way when you tell them the story in the manner you did here. However, in actual practice, this approach does work more often than you'd imagine. I've seen it plenty of times (not me being the do-er, of course
tongue.gif
), regardless of whether anyone wants to admit it.

If it didn't work at least some of the time, guys would stop doing it.

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #49 of 51
All I can say is:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

Oct 2, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
All I can say is:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

Word.

Oct 3, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #51 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
The thing is that most (people) will often respond that way when you tell them the story in the manner you did here. However, in actual practice, this approach does work more often than you'd imagine. I've seen it plenty of times (not me being the do-er, of course
tongue.gif
), regardless of whether anyone wants to admit it.

If it didn't work at least some of the time, guys would stop doing it.

I have no doubt it works and I have seen it many times as well. Nor am I hating on the game, this method, etc. However, to me, it was not congruent to his personality, which makes him give off a certain strange vibe and makes it somewhat comical. Just pointing out what it could be like if you choose to employ it. But I know when people are creeping other people out and that is usually not a great thing. I do not care if he hits on every girl in the room or what method he uses, all I am calling out it is the weirdness and uneasiness that went into it.

I know Quagmire gets mad play, it is as easy as a #'s game if you want to break it down that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back