Creepy guy at party (story)
Oct 2, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #31 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
For the guys who think this is acceptable, newsflash: NO!

AC1's right, it's about context - at Hedonism? Sure! At a house warming party, with mom there, or having been sent home? Creeps a bit.

And it's completely normal. There's always at least one guy to avoid like that. We girls tend to gravitate towards the ones who speak in complete sentences.
wink.gif

I don't know if AC1 wanted to get with the girl or not, but his approach is far less creepy.

I have seen some women ENJOY the attention of a flirtatious guy drooling all over them. To you and I, it is disgusting and unacceptable. But to someone else it's all part of having fun... many ladies just like the attention.

Before you jump all over me and label me as being a womanizing pig and such... I am not. I have seen it go both ways... guys lay it on thick... and gals who ENJOY every minute of it.

Personally I do think its despicable behavior, but... if the young lady doen't mind... or tolerates it enough not to tell the guy off, its all part of playing that "game". Unfortunately its disgusting yet typical behavior.

I was thinking...
800x600.jpg

Oct 2, 2006 at 1:37 AM Post #33 of 51
AC1 reprising Tom Hanks' role in holding the party creeps back - it just popped in my head!
B00005AVS9.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056687038_.jpg

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #36 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_cs
oh snap guys, plainsong is clearly in control and right about everything, we better wrap it up.

you creeps
smily_headphones1.gif

Creeps gotta fight for their right too!
Beastie-Boys-Fight-For-Your-Ri-35524.jpg

To PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #37 of 51
Was anyone confused by the whole "team" thing going on. It sounded more to be like a baseball game, because there were so many teams involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Creeps gotta fight for their right too!

To PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!
evil_smiley.gif

You mean fight for their right to get with two lesbians, right?

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #38 of 51
Radiohead-Creep-114575.jpg

tongue.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #39 of 51
what the hell am I doing here? i don't belong here!

Oct 2, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #41 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_cs
i didnt realise tax bracket creep was such a big issue

Apparently so much so that my post appeared twice just for emphasis.
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 7:12 PM Post #43 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda
I don't get it. A guy was hitting on a good-looking girl. That seems to be the whole story.

Exactly.

Oct 2, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #44 of 51
Quote:

I don't get it. A guy was hitting on a good-looking girl. That seems to be the whole story.

The moral of that story is - "There're only two things constant in life: Creeps and Taxes."
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 9:42 PM Post #45 of 51
Quote:

Well I've yet to hear girls I've told the story to today say that that wasn't a bit creepy, especially the whole mom part.

I think Quagmire still fits the feeling the best. Wether it comes through in a post, maybe not. It fits the best because you could tell he had done it before and was probably successful in it. He didn't do stupid things or anything, just gave off a strange vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back