Crack;Bottlehead OTL
Apr 9, 2024 at 3:54 PM Post #12,331 of 12,335
The amp is listed. More pics and info there.
That looks like it took some serious gymnastics to get everything soldered together!

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:21 AM Post #12,333 of 12,335
I may need to get my BHC out one of these days for a close listen to 12AU7’s. A gentleman on here gave me a large collection for use in my PrimaLuna integrated power amp (it uses 6) but a more isolated listen would be nice.

Apr 10, 2024 at 11:26 AM Post #12,334 of 12,335
I've got my BHC stored in the closet now, as I've been listening to bigger tube amps these days. On occasion, I think about selling it, but think I'd likely give it to one of my sons to use at college. Who knows. Maybe I'll plug it in again, as it's a fantastic sounding amp. Punches way above its class, especially with the good vintage NOS glass.

Apr 10, 2024 at 1:28 PM Post #12,335 of 12,335
I've got my BHC stored in the closet now, as I've been listening to bigger tube amps these days. On occasion, I think about selling it, but think I'd likely give it to one of my sons to use at college. Who knows. Maybe I'll plug it in again, as it's a fantastic sounding amp. Punches way above its class, especially with the good vintage NOS glass.
I must have 6-8 headphone amps I have stored away, I am more into tube power amps as well right now. IMG_7647.jpeg

My power tube of preference are these KT-90’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back