Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jun 24, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #2,221 of 5,310
Quote:

AudioNova has done mine for free twice already but I didn't really like the result. I went to a shop in Maastricht for the CE iems, they did it for free as well.

Ok I removed AudioNova from the list 
wink.gif
 I don't mind paying ''understandable' price for them but the impressions quality should be perfect otherwise ciems will need refit several times. I contacted with Westone/Variphone, they sent me their audiologist list in Belgium, I will check it before I go.

I don't know Maastricht, I am student in here and don't know much about the cities. Is it far away from Brussels?

Jun 24, 2013 at 5:44 AM Post #2,223 of 5,310
Quote:
Ok I removed AudioNova from the list 
wink.gif
 I don't mind paying ''understandable' price for them but the impressions quality should be perfect otherwise ciems will need refit several times. I contacted with Westone/Variphone, they sent me their audiologist list in Belgium, I will check it before I go.

I don't know Maastricht, I am student in here and don't know much about the cities. Is it far away from Brussels?

It's in Holland. It's a 90 minute drive or so
Westone/Variphone often works with AudioNova, but I'm curious what others they have on the list in Belgium. Audionova also did my impressions for my custom ear protection, but they are ok. They have more experience with that.

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #2,226 of 5,310
Quote:

It's in Holland. It's a 90 minute drive or so
Westone/Variphone often works with AudioNova, but I'm curious what others they have on the list in Belgium. Audionova also did my impressions for my custom ear protection, but they are ok. They have more experience with that.

PM me, I will try to find the list again and send it to you. After I got it, honestly I didn't take a look at it second time since I am still saving money for ciems and it is not the correct time yet. I think I will get it before this summer ends so I am actually pretty close.

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:16 AM Post #2,227 of 5,310
Quote:
PM me, I will try to find the list again and send it to you. After I got it, honestly I didn't take a look at it second time since I am still saving money for ciems and it is not the correct time yet. I think I will get it before this summer ends so I am actually pretty close.

You'll be in holland :D Better eat some cheese while you're there! Don't smoke weed though!

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #2,228 of 5,310
Quote:
You'll be in holland :D Better eat some cheese while you're there! Don't smoke weed though!

LOL 
biggrin.gif
 If I ever come there I will visit you but no, there are audiologist in here too, in Antwerp, Brussels and many other places. I checked the list Variphone sent me, They have audiologists pretty much everywhere. Most of them AudioNova btw, I am not sure I would go there after reading the bad comment. I think it depends on person who makes it not the company itself, it can depend from one location to another. I will see, I will contact them before and ask did they make impressions for musicians or people who wants to get ciems not hearing protections only. It is gonna take some time before I finally do it but I hope it will worth it. I have been saving so long for my first ciem, I don't want to make hasty moves at last steps.

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #2,229 of 5,310
Quote:
LOL 
biggrin.gif
 If I ever come there I will visit you but no, there are audiologist in here too, in Antwerp, Brussels and many other places. I checked the list Variphone sent me, They have audiologists pretty much everywhere. Most of them AudioNova btw, I am not sure I would go there after reading the bad comment. I think it depends on person who makes it not the company itself, it can depend from one location to another. I will see, I will contact them before and ask did they make impressions for musicians or people who wants to get ciems not hearing protections only. It is gonna take some time before I finally do it but I hope it will worth it. I have been saving so long for my first ciem, I don't want to make hasty moves at last steps.

Ok that's true. But I think getting a good impression is the basis of any hearing aid shop or whatever hearing related shop. So how can they really suck at it :x they shouldn't!

Jun 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #2,232 of 5,310
Jun 24, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #2,235 of 5,310
Quote:
Dunno. If anyone asks Phil and gets an answer, let us know so we aren't all bugging him with the same question. 

I have asked the question and am waiting for the reply. Will keep you guys informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back