Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
May 18, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #4,801 of 5,310

Hugo, Duet, Rx, Picollo or straight out of the DX90, AK120ii or AK240
The CE's though were designed to work perfectly without amplification

How do they scale with amplification? 

May 20, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #4,805 of 5,310
Also, pretty fun looking ce6p steampunk

I've got to say, I REALLY like those.
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #4,808 of 5,310
Ah!
Now I understand Daftpolecat's post :)

C.E on Jules holland, that's cool.

Do any of the other artists appearing with Rudimental have C.E. Monitors?
(watching episode on my phone, can't see squat)

That faceplate colour is great, I might request that for my next pair of C.E. monitors :)
Is it amber? or a mix or orange with something else?
Whichever, I really like it.

May 22, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #4,811 of 5,310
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like really low  - I'll accept it), price - almost nothing, 10 hours battery, ugly as hell, crappy screen, fm radio, recorder, microsd card, perfect.

May 22, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #4,812 of 5,310
Rockbox it or set the firmware for rest of the world if you have not done so already.  Still got mine and keep it in the drawer at work for emergency back up use!

Have a good bank holiday everyone!

May 27, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #4,814 of 5,310
That faceplate colour is great, I might request that for my next pair of C.E. monitors :)
Is it amber? or a mix or orange with something else?

I thought I would find out how they got the colour. They achieved it by using the yellow paua shell and then the steampunk design on top, I really like the design and would never have thought of it. :grinning:

May 27, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #4,815 of 5,310
Has anyone purchased a CIEM from Cosmic Ears and had the tuning adjusted? I was interested in their CE6P, but didn't think it would be bright enough for me. They indicated that they may be able to adjust the sound to make it brighter. I've never heard of this being possible before with any other companies. I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back