Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
May 14, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #4,786 of 5,310
May 14, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #4,787 of 5,310
May 14, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #4,788 of 5,310
Purple as well. :)

After seeing them in the flesh it really is a very nice colour. I agonised for ages on what to pick and was going to go with dark smoke with red and blue ear canals at one point. But I have asked for the steampunk design so they will definitely be unique anyway. :)

May 14, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #4,789 of 5,310
  Purple as well. :)

After seeing them in the flesh it really is a very nice colour. I agonised for ages on what to pick and was going to go with dark smoke with red and blue ear canals at one point. But I have asked for the steampunk design so they will definitely be unique anyway. :)

The steampunk design looks really good though! but i prefer mine to be plain! 
I was contemplating with the red and purple and it was a tough decision! 

May 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #4,790 of 5,310
It's a shame I didn't manage to see any red ones while I was there, but Phil had some really bright orange ones that looked cool.

I think I fell for the Cosmic Ears branding and the story Phil told me why it had to be purple. Not regreting the colour or design choice though, especially after looking at some of the images on their facebook page. lol

Would it be sad to have a count down timer on my phone for when they might arrive? :)

May 15, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #4,792 of 5,310
I still love my full steam SN°001

https://instagram.com/p/0cvqS0BsZR/

:blush:

They look totally amazing.
eek.gif

I didn't even realise that was possible. I'm very jealous.
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #4,793 of 5,310
  It's a shame I didn't manage to see any red ones while I was there, but Phil had some really bright orange ones that looked cool.

I think I fell for the Cosmic Ears branding and the story Phil told me why it had to be purple. Not regreting the colour or design choice though, especially after looking at some of the images on their facebook page. lol

Would it be sad to have a count down timer on my phone for when they might arrive? :)

Its gonna be a long wait

May 15, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #4,795 of 5,310
Finally upgraded my semi-rigid Cosmic Ears case to a Pelican 1010 to fit my iBasso DX90 and to provide a nice seal as my bag isn't waterproof.
It actually manages to fit those 2 + my iPod shuffle and sansa clip+
I held off buying for so long as I wasn't sure of the size difference so I've added some pictures incase anyone else was curious

May 15, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #4,797 of 5,310
  Finally upgraded my semi-rigid Cosmic Ears case to a Pelican 1010 to fit my iBasso DX90 and to provide a nice seal as my bag isn't waterproof.
I held off buying for so long as I wasn't sure of the size difference so I've added some pictures incase anyone else was curious

Thats a tight fit

May 17, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #4,799 of 5,310
What amps do you use with your CE's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back