Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 9, 2014 at 5:19 AM Post #4,443 of 5,310
So you say the cable is sturdy enought to withstand a pull like that? ? =O

Oh yes, certainly. I'm not saying you should do that 10 times a day though
rolleyes.gif

Dec 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #4,452 of 5,310
The right angle T2 is new. This is the first I've seen in the wild. How is it going over the ear?

It fits better than the straight one. The connectors fall right in the grooves between the tragic and the crus with enough length so the wire does not rub on the skin nearly as much as with the straight jack. It also means that the wire does not escape from the back of the ear if you have a bit of slack on the cable. So this is definitely an improvement.

On a more vain note the silver connector looks better than the gold coloured one from my reshells but it is less minimalist.

Dec 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM Post #4,454 of 5,310
Hi,

i ordered the prefit shells and im really satisfied about the "custom" feeling :)

First i wanted to reshell mit UE TF10 but now im not shure about that. I think about ordering CE4P (because CE4E ist not available at the moment) or CE6E.

Can anyone give a comparison between UE TF10 and one of the "reall" customs from Cosmic Ears? And which CIEM would fit the TF10 signature the most. 

The main question is if its worth the money to reshell my years old TF10 or if its better to spend some more money and get a "real" custom.

Thanks for your help :)

And not to forget, thanks for the quick responses and the effort Phil spends on customer support.

Dec 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #4,455 of 5,310
Well if cash is no problem (ho ho) then you could do a reshell of the tf10 first and then go for the ce4p later.  Failing that you could always enquire about demoing the ce4 or 6 to see if you like the signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back