Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Nov 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #4,382 of 5,310
I wish they hurried with my CE6P before going off to taking orders for CE10s
tongue.gif

Good things come to he who waits and waits and waits :p    Fwiw it's only listed on the demo page atm.  It's not on the shop page yet.

Nov 18, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #4,383 of 5,310

Good things come to he who waits and waits and waits :p    Fwiw it's only listed on the demo page atm.  It's not on the shop page yet.

I do believe in that but that does not make the waiting any easier!!! Been 2 1/2 months at the moment a counting lol. I know it is just a demo but why would you send out a demo if you are not about to launch it? :p maybe it will come from the new lab or something.

Nov 19, 2014 at 4:31 AM Post #4,385 of 5,310
Damn, that new address is outside of London, I thought it was going to be Manchester.
Manchester had the possibility that when I inevitably cave for the CE10 I could hop on a train to pick them up personally

EDIT: I WAS WRONG, I copied the address into google maps and it threw up real down south, it is in Manchester

Nov 22, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #4,392 of 5,310
Pretty much, but it might be worth emailing them to see if something can be worked out if you have something specific in mind. Mind you it's better than Minerva who charge an extra £10 for any colour aside from clear!  In other news I should be getting my prefit shells this week, along with the ce6e demo for the weekend (deposit left, ouch).  Bad news is I have to get the demos back off in the post monday.  Still should give me time enough to see if I like them or not.  I just hope this cold I've got now clears up before then. 

It's great but also scary for the wallet that they will soon be up and running in the uk.

Nov 27, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #4,394 of 5,310
The good news is that my prefit shells and ce6e demo arrived safe and sound at home today!  The bad news is that I'm stuck at work for the next three hours.  Still at least I've got some audio story's to keep me occupied.

Nov 27, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #4,395 of 5,310
So i bumped into this thread and i'm so happy  to know that we have such an affordable Ciem company with a factory based in the Uk. I am completely new to ciem and been planning to spend some money on one i can afford. Now my question is i own the fiio x5 which serves as my main portable dap , i don't have any portable amp because i do not like to use one and also the iem i have right now (dunu dn1000} do not require one, at least with the x5. I like good bass, lush, warm mids and a sparkly highs but not aggressive , something rather smooth. I listen to pop, a bit of jazz, afro music,and in general modern electronic music. Could anyone suggest to me which custom monitor  from cosmic will suit me the best considering my sound signature preference.i also care a lot for good isolation.thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back